The Feels

Kevin's POV...
When our eyes met I felt happy seeing him. "Hongseok? What are you doing here?" I asked him. I saw him reach into his pocket taking out money to pay my drink and snacks as well as his. I immediately told him it was fine, but he insisted.

We walked out to the front, I turned to face him, "thank you. I'll pay you back." Hongseok smiled making my heart flutter, "it's fine, being around you is just enough." My cheeks flushed with pink when hearing his sentence.

My heart began to beat faster as I felt his warm, big hand on my cheek lifting my head up. He slightly turned my head, examining my scratch. "What happened?" he asked in a serious, worried tone. I bit my lip slowly looking away from him, "I umm.. fell and scratched my cheek in the sidewalk."

He nodded a bit, I think he knew I was lying to him. "I'll see you tomorrow. Get home safe" he ruffled my hair walking away out of sight.

The next morning (Narrators POV)...

Once stepping inside the school chanhee and the rest of his friends all ran up to kevin. "Kevin!! Oh my gosh, what happened?!" Haknyeon cupped his face, squishing his cheeks together.

"You guys I'm fine. Seriously" said kevin as his lips were squished together. "You sure?" Hyunjae asked him, he nodded putting their worries to rest. "Come on let's go" Eric said.

—————

Kevin made his way down the stairs to his class. While walking he spotted Jacob turning the corner, he smiled waving at him. Jacob looked up at him then just continued his way not acknowledging him.

"What?" he looked at his hand in a blank expression, "did I do something wrong?" Kevin proceeded his way to class pouting about what happened. He really wanted to be friends with Jacob, but it seems like he didn't want it.

His thoughts were interrupted when he felt an ice cold object on his injured cheek. It startled him a bit, he turned around to see a very happy hongseok. "Here" Kevin looked down at his hand seeing his favorite drink.

"How'd you know I like this?" Hongseok let out a smirk before answering him. "I have my ways" hongseok said so proudly. He then thought back to the day before they met when he saw Kevin drinking this.

Seeing how happy he was when the bottled, flavorful drink brought so much joy to him.

The two didn't notice the girls behind them snapping photos of the two.

Their moment was ruined when hearing the morning bell. "Awe well, I guess we have to go now" said Kevin a little bummed out. Hongseok cupped Kevin's face in his hand rubbing his injured cheek with his thumb.

The girls snapped more pictures, squealing over how cute they were together.

"I'll walk you to class, let's go" hongseok said.

—————

Jacob made his way back to class, but stopped in his tracks when seeing the two. He could see them talking and wondered what they were saying to one another. When he noticed how brightly kevin is around hongseok it boiled his blood.

His anger was triggered when seeing the other ruffle Kevin's hair. Marching down to class full of anger and jealously, he grabbed Kevin's forearm pulling him inside the classroom.

"Let's go!" He annoyingly said. Upon loosing his balance kevin leaned towards the opposite of hongseok.

Hongseok stopped them pulling Kevin's other arm, "we're not done."