ℂ|0 𝔈𝔵𝔱𝔯𝔞 ℭ𝔯𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔱~

▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂

Izuku mother and his father got a divorce when he was six because of Inko. His father wanted to take him with him knowing how Inko have gotten, he didn't want Izuku in the house or near Inko knowing her drug habits have gotten bad and her having an affair.

When they did go to court though, he lost the case and Inko have gotten full custody over Izuku. Hisashi was devastated when his son cried when he heard that Inko won. Inko even gotten a restraining order against the man so he couldn't see his son.

Secretly though he's been spending time with Izuku and trying to open another case but he's trying to find more evidence that Inko have been abusing Izuku. Izuku texts his dad everyday and gets money from him.

When Jared, Izuku's stepdad came into play the abuse gotten worse. From the man drinking and selling drugs and Inko also doing drugs the abuse in that household was too much for Izuku sometimes and he would stay at Katsuki's house for the night but having to sneak back in his house so they wouldn't find out he left.

Izuku, Katsuki, Eijiro, Denki are best friends and been friends since childhood. They consider each other as brothers.

There IS age gap okay? And this IS a fan fiction and MY book ion gaf honestly. Snow White was 14 or some shit and the prince was like 10 fuckin years older than her and that was freaking Disney and Romeo and Juliet well she was 14 too😭 the boy was 18 or sum but that was Shakespeare 🙂.

So yeah if you wanna read it read it but it's age gap ight? If you gon read and complain you can move on cus I'll delete yo damn comment ion gaf like tht honestly.

Izuku gonna be 17 and Aizawa gonna be 29. 12 years apart😭

Anyway Aizawa is MARRIED to Hizashi...ik ik here I go with the cheating again but honestly...it's me y'all should know by now💀

This is a Teacher x Student

Hisashi is gonna be African American/Jamaican bro. so Izuku is African American/Japanese/Jamaican and he does speak Jamaican, English and Japanese depending on who he's around or when he's mad his Jamaican accent comes out. His grandmama was his life before Inko got custody over him now he can barely see her. (Honestly if you don't like it you can leaveeee)

Izuku started doing drugs and drinking after Jared did some things to him which is about 15 and now he's trying to use that to get his mind off of it.

No one knows bout this. His friends only know about the weed and that his parents abusive that's it.

He does have a slightly curvy body and he's intersex because I say so!

Izuku have lots of problems okay?

There's gonna beeee;
•Attempt Angst
•Age Gap
•Teacher x Student Affair
•Under age smoking/Drugs and Drinking/Alcohol
•Smut
•Abuse/Ra9e
•Mental health problems
•Fights/Bullying

▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂
This was in my drafts for months now😭 I'm just tryna get shit out I guess😑

Questions?;

Btw I got a book imma do it's a Dabideku kinda like a Romeo and Juliet. I also got this Idead from sb it was a suggestion from them.

 I also got this Idead from sb it was a suggestion from them

Dede finna make this a book so thank you
😭💕