FOURTEEN

Maurice

Everything was knocked off the table as I'm on top of it, butt ass naked. Angel was admiring me from the back, quietly.

I felt him press his hand onto my back. "Arch ya back."

I did what I was told.

"Damn," I hear him lowly say.

See, I knew his ass was fruity all along.

I hear him pull up a chair where he must've took a seat. I can just picture how good he looks right na'. His toned but skinny body, his picked out hair, and that cross dangling from around his neck.

Both his hands then go to knead my ass, slightly spreading them. I been ready since that day on the porch along with me being all clean.

He does that fa' a while, prompting me to softly let out a moan. If this is how it's gonna be-shit, I should cry mo' often.

I wanna turn around to see what he's doing, but I kno' he isn't gonna go fa' allat. Thea' was a few noises in the background. That only made me more curious to see what he's doin'.

His fingers went to move down to the rim of my ass where I then feel him begin to push a finger inside of me.

"Shit, Maurice. You tight as fuck around my finger," I hear him say.

It felt-different. It wasn't necessarily painful until he added a second finger afta' a while that caused me to let out a groan in pain.

"You okay?"

"Mhm," I hummed, even though I'm in pain.

This shit was slightly painful considering I haven't been messed around back there by anyone else but myself.

I was waiting for Angel.

Afta' a lil while, a moan slipped out. My walls then closed around his fingers the deeper he went.

His wrist twisted, hitting that spot. A spot that I never felt being hit in my lifetime but it felt so good. I pushed back onto his fingers, letting out a few moans.

His otha' unoccupied hand was still kneading my left asscheek.

My dick begins to grow harder. I go to jack it until I feel him smack my cheek back thea', making me wince.

"Don't touch yoself'."

A small whine escaped from outta my mouth. He's making this shit so difficult.

I reached back to try to grip his wrist to stop him from goin' any deeper. This was already starting to become too much. He goes to smack my hand away 'bout hard as fuck.

"Don't touch me."

I quickly moved my hand to avoid pissing him off.

Both my hands went to go grip the edge of the table. Suddenly, I feel his tongue push itself in while his fingers still worked. His warm tongue feels too good inside me. My eyes closed as I lowly let out a few moans.

"You're not nutting until my say so," I hear him say.

All I could do is let out a whined whimper. That's almost impossible when he doin' shit like this. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I begin to push back against his face.

His two fingers starts to hit my spot several times the more he twisted his wrist. "Fuck! A-Angel, please!" I had no idea what I was pleading fa'.

My knees is start to hurt from being on top of this rickety table.