Chapter 10

Tonight was going to be fun. For the first day of spring break, Tony had invited all of us at his house for a Star Wars marathon and I was really glad to spend some time with the guys. I mean I did spend time with Vic and Mike which was great but since I was taking school seriously, it was more me working in Vic's room and canceling all the hanging out things. Vic liked to help me out when he was back from these, mostly with maths which I was really thankful for because I could already see the results on my marks at school. He was a very smart guy. So I kind of missed hanging out with Jaime and Tony and that's why tonight was going to be awesome.

Tony and I was waiting for everyone to come out from the school building so we could directly get to his place. Tony was literally the only person I was staying with during school time and we had taken the habit to sit together at every single class we had which wasn't the best for our concentration toward the subject but  I still enjoyed a lot talking to him in class.

Once we were all here, we started walking to Tony's house which was not so far from here. Jaime smiled when he saw me and put his arm around my shoulders as we were walking.

"Heyyyy you ! It's been a little while !" He exclaimed.

"Not just a little while !" I answered, insisting on the word 'little' because we hadn't properly hanged out together for a good month now.

"What have you been up to ?"

"Nothing much, mostly just working. How about you ?"

"Same. I mean without the working, just normal." He smiled.

We talked a lot while going to Tony's and the conversation was mostly all about how Mike got this girl's number after sleeping with her at Tony's birthday party last time he went to his house. It was about 2 months ago. They had started dating and he said he liked her. We were all admirative and frustrated at the same time because Mike could get any girl he wanted easily and we were all single. I have to admit Mike had this undeniable seductive side of himself that could make any girl fall for him. It was all in the smile and the sweet talking. I had got the occasion to see him in full action once with a random girl he had seen in the street, it was like a button he could push in his brain to become a totally different person.

When we arrived, I realised that it was the first time I was coming at Tony's house. It was a pretty nice place to be honest. As we came in, we all threw our bags on the floor and I followed the guys upstairs. We took mattresses and comforters from Tony's bedroom and put them on the floor of the living room, next to the couch and right in front of the large TV. They had taken the habit to do this everytime they were sleeping over at Tony's. We had to start the marathon now because otherwise, we would still be watching tomorrow morning but before that, Jaime allowed himself to take beers from the fridge and Tony called for pizzas. Then we layd on the mattresses and started watching the movies backwards; from the 6th to the first.

It was funny watching movies with Tony, especially Star Wars because he knew every lign of every character which was an occasion to make fun of him and we ended up doing this until the end of the movie. As we were motivated to start number 5, the pizzas arrived and there was no mocking anymore because we were too busy eating and watching attentively, except for Jaime. He had this thing when there is a good movie on and he just can't eat as he is watching it which made us laugh a lot so he waited for the end of the movie to start eating but there was nothing left in the boxes.

"Don't tell me you ate everything !"

"Sorry." Mike said, sarcastically of course because none of us was really sorry.

"You fat people !" Jaime answered before drinking of his beer.

We put on number 4 and as the night had joined the party, we were all under the comforters, stuck against each other. I was between Vic and Jaime and we were apparently laughing too loud for Tony so he stopped the movie after half an hour. The ambition of watching them all at once was too big I guess.