Chapter 1

Hey guys ! This is the first chapter of my new fanfiction ! I hope you enjoy this and I invite you to vote and share this story with your friends if you like it and I would really appreciate if you let me know what you think. I love you guys !!

"Ring, ring, ring, please ring !" I was thinking to myself, starring at the clock next to the board of the math class. Then finally *driiiiing!* I violently grabbed my bag and ran outside. It was 5h30 pm and I was finally out of this hell. I was always the first reaching the gate to leave high school, never waiting for anyone. I was a lonely soul, kinda fine with it cause I always had my thoughts and my earphones to keep me company. I used to have friends before, I'm not saying I was unsocial, I had just decided that I didn't belong with anyone in this place anymore. A lot of people would think this is pathetic but it was simply not my point of view. I had all I needed. I, Emily Wolstenholme, was living in this lonely happiness I didn't dislike.

Once I was out, I found a place to sit not far from the school building, a little dyke on the corner of the street. I put on my earphones and lit up a cigarette. I liked this moment after school when I could just sit, breathe and relax, loosing myself into a random Led Zeppelin record before getting home. I finished my cigarette and started walking. Chris, my 22 years old brother was certainly back from work. He represented my biggest source of admiration.

After a few minutes of walking, I stood in front of my house. I took off my earphones and opened the door. Chris was here, sitting on the couch in the living room with a beer in his left hand, apparently very concentrated on the football match that was playing on TV. "Hey!" I said, coming to kiss his unshaven cheeks.

"Hey sis!" he answered with a large smile.

I got upstairs in my room and threw my bad on the floor. My room was a huge well organized space. When we passed the door, we had, on the left, a desk, a couch, an armchair and a library full of fiction books in the back. Then on the right, there were all my music instruments against the wall. My double bass, my cello, my violin held on the wall next to my folk guitar and my electric guitar and finally my bass I loved more than anything. I used to spend all my free time playing them. Back on our left, just before the desk, next to the door, there was a scale that took us on a floor made of wood where were laying lots of mattresses, comforters and pillows. That was my bed. The walls all around it were full of bands posters and quotes or lyrics I had written directly on with some random pens. And up on the ceiling was my window I used very often to get on the roof at night and just look at the stars.

I sat on my desk and took out my homework. I put on my Radiohead playlist mostly made of their best album "OK Computer" and started working. It was literature stuff, the only subject that could keep me interested and concentrated in class. I loved it. I had a thing with communication, to speak our mind or write it down using words we could turn into poetry and songs with deep meanings. That's what it was all about. When I was done, I joined Chris downstairs. He had ordered pizzas that had just arrived and was waiting for me to start a movie : Pulp Fiction by Tarantino. This man was a genius, my favorite director after the great Tim Burton. As we knew the film by heart, we could tell each other our day without getting lost on the story. All our evenings were spent the same way : Me and Chris on the couch watching a good film, talking to each other and eating some food he had ordered. It was pretty nice.