15 - Jealous

Sorry for keeping u waiting, enjoy :)

Edric's POV

I was busy making my name known, when someone suddenly sent me a letter that blew my mind out. My parents death wasn't an accident but it was all planned.

"Two fingers, eight more to go." The agony of groaning made me satisfied.

This place was bloody, deadly, and fatal. This is where the torture happen. This is where it all began.

"Hindi pa rin nagsasalita bff."

"Make him."

"Ikaw gumawa." I stare at him murderously. He sighed out of no choice.

"One question, one answer. Who ordered you?"

"I-I won't tell you!" I tossed my knife and almost cut his groin.

"Madali lang 'yan kausap. Pag ayaw, hindi namin pipilitin."

"Ah!"

"Three fingers, seven more to go." He said boringly. We both got used to this, there's nothing new and just a usual, boring thing.

I never imagine myself being in this kind of position.

Love made me do it, the love for my parents who treated me as their own.

These imbeciles are the cause of their death which I will never forgive. No matter what, they should pay the price of what they did. Death could never serve as their payment, their suffering does.

Little by little, part of their body will be cut off. Slowly but surely they can feel the rawness of their flesh, the smell of their blood, the hunger they feel, the thirst of begging, and the pain of cutting.

To be on top, you need to be more cruel than this. Money makes people evil. You need to know how the world works.

There's no clean game in this business world, it's full of dirty old hugs wanting more they could never have. Not in my watch.

I throw a knife again, burying deep in his thigh making him shriek. I can feel the fear of his comrades at the back.

Yeah, be scared. I yawned.

"1,2-" he said something that made me satisfied.

BINGO!

"Congrats, hindi naputulan lahat ng daliri mo." someone clapped, making me shake my head. I'm done, I'm out of here. Rios followed me and opened the room for me.

"Surprise!" Rios gleefully said.

"You!"

"Oo siya nga."

"Thank me for letting you lose your eye when you murder hundreds of lives." I was not planning to look at him again after what he did. He was the reason why they died. Suck for him, he got nothing in return.

Money, what a piece of shit. Innocent people died because of it.

I didn't let him die after I gave him a piece of his own medicine. He should rot in jail but he deserves something more, something he had no choice but to stare blankly at the wall that made him go crazy.

It was long ago the last time I saw him. I have no time to see his face again. He was the apprentice of my foster father. He did a lot for him and got angry when I came into their lives. He was expecting that all their inheritance would go to him but it all went to me.

To forget, I did a lot of things out of boredom. I did everything to cool myself down.

It all changed when she came into my life. I didn't know how to love, most of all I don't know what love is. I just know how to work, kill, spending to luxurious things, sex, drink, and do extreme stuff.