05 - Her

Edric's POV

I'm awake but I haven't opened my eyes yet.

This is why I don't like staying in a fucking hotel!

Fuck! I felt a presence coming into my room. 

I left my room door open which I always do whenever I'm in a hotel. I don't want to touch the door knob all over again. 

It was silently tiptoeing its way towards where I was laying. It was quiet but I still could hear it and feel it

I pretended to sleep, until someone was about to touch me when I quickly held its hand and twisted it smoothly.

"G-Gagu! A-Ako 'to si Natoy? Na m-mahal na mahal mo!" I boredly open my eyes and let him go. 

I reached the alcohol that is placed just beside my bed and sprayed it in my hand. I rub it thoroughly with both my hands 

"What are you doing here?" He angrily looked at me while kissing his hand. But I look at him in disgust. Yuck. 

I didn't even hurt his hand that badly, what a drama king. 

His expression suddenly changes and it turns into some weird creepy idiot. 

Why is he here anyway? I didn't even tell him that I would have a stopover at his resort to take a rest for awhile. 

His resort was the only option I got. I didn't know he was here or… he flew all the way… I knew this would happen! 

"Let's party."

"I have no time for that." All I want is a good and fucking relaxing sleep and here I am now wide awake. Can't barely close my eyes. 

I move to the side of the bed and cover my face with the pillow. Trying to sleep again.

I was too late to react and felt him sit on my bed. It was just a split second when I forcefully kicked him using my feet. I hear a thud sound and a groan. 

"Tangina!" That's what he gets for sneaking and going into my hotel room.  

Disturbing my fucking sleep! Scheiße!

He even dared sit on my bed. Disgusting. Now, my duvet is contaminated by him. 

I have no choice but to stand up lazily and remove the duvet he sitted on. I just threw it where he was to cover his ugly face  with it.

"Arte mo!" He annoyingly remove it.  

"Says to the guy who ate his poop when he was 2." 

"Walang bulgaran, pare." He mumbled something I didn't care to hear. I throw him some alcohol so he can spray himself.

"OCD." I rolled my eyes. He thought that  I would be offended by saying that to me when I don't even fucking care. 

I am not in the mood for partying right now but this fucking moron beside me force me to be in here! 

He unlocked my hotel room with some kind of device he made and just barged in like a robber attempting to steal something. Which basically annoys me.