27 - No

Amore's POV

"Did you hear that?" Tanong ko kay Quin pagkatapos isara nong bodyguard ang pintuan. 

"M-Ma'am? Iyong ano po?" Umiling nalang ako ng umandar na ang sasakyan.

Baka guni guni ko lang 'yon.

Tomorrow night will be the most awaited party. The guests will be mostly CEO's all over the country. Kaya medyo kinakabahan ako. I'm not literally a CEO but I'm just an acting CEO.

Mago will be here later, at susunduin ko siya sa airport mamaya.

His company was based in the US. Hindi kami sabay pumunta dito dahil may mga kailangan siyang tapusin doon.

"You're all cutting your hair now?"

"Yes, mama. I'll bald my hair for them." Napanguso ako, naiiyak sa sinabi ni Axton.

"I'll bald my hair too!" Atlan shouted.

"Me too! My hair is long na." Aslan raised strands of his hair.

Pwede naman na hindi sila magpakalbo. They're hair is long enough to be donated pero pinipilit nila na magpakalbo. They waited for this, they've been growing it for years so they can donate it.

My babies are so thoughtful and generous to give their hair to cancer patients. I'm so proud of them.

I did that before and they found out about it and they stopped me so that I won't cut my long hair anymore when they found out how I've been cutting and donating my hair. And they insisted that they will grow their hairs long to be cut and be donated instead of mine.

I was against it at first because they're still too young. I told them when they're older but they're persistent so I have no choice but to accept it. I also wanted to change my hair color and to secure our agreement so I can't donate them again, I decided to color my hair and let them choose what color my hair would be.

And they want to donate their hair not just because of me but they also wanted to help cancer patients to feel again what they lost because of chemotherapy. They take really good care of their hairs so that the ones who will have it will be happy.

They even stack a pile of their toys that are still brand new so they could give them to them. Papà has been donating a large amount of money for cancer patients across the globe since my mother died, I just found out when Atlan blurted out when papà wanted it to be a secret from me.

"Can you…wait for mama to come back before you do that? I want to be there when you'll cut your hair."

"Who's name will I meet next?" Nakatutok ang mga mata ko sa screen ng laptop ko.

I scrolled down the documents that the team has been working on for the upcoming meeting on friday. This need to be approved by me first, so far their proposal is good.

"Hindi po pinasabi ang pangalan ma'am." Weird. Pwede ba 'yon?

I just sighed. I'm exhausted. Gusto ko na humilata nalang sa kama ngayon at hindi na sumipot sa huling meeting.

"Should I get the car now ma'am?" I glanced at her and back at the screen.

"Can you tell whoever it is that I'll be late." I need to finish this first.

"Of course ma'am." I heard the door closed as I typed their proposal to be approved.

I looked around, I was awed by the designs of every edge of the restaurant. Walang  lugar ang hindi nababahiran ng mga iba't ibang klase ng antiques at halaman.

Sa dinami ng restaurant na pinuntahan ko, itong restaurant ang pinakaunang nagustuhan ko dahil hindi 'to isang pangkaraniwang restaurant. It's not the typical kind of restaurant, plain and modern like, it's more like a fairytale garden for royalties.