29 - Left

Amore's POV

He repeated that statement but the second time was with a threat that…I should go home with him one way or another. I obliged and went with him, knowing that I don't know the person who's dragging me out from the bar.

I blame the drink for making me this drunk.

His hands were now firmly holding my waist in place, not wanting to let go of me. Just letting me do what pleasures me.

My down there is still wet and aching from what we did at the bar.

I grind on him, putting more pressure on my center to his bulging crotch. Hayok na hayok pa rin ako, hindi ako titigil hangga't marating ko ulit ang langit na inaasam ko.

We were still wearing our clothes but I'm itchy to take mine off fully. I'm wearing a thin tight dress and the hem of it was already on my waist. Our clothes and underwear are blocking our bodies from meeting each other.

My legs were strangled around his waist. And my hands gripping on his shoulders.

I don't know where we are right now. The minute I woke up I'm already inside this dim room. Tapos sinunggaban ko agad siya.

I couldn't control my body, it does what it wants. Kanina pa ako wala sa sariling katinuan. I just let my body be doing some unholy things. Ruling over my lust.

Lalong lumalim ang halikan naming dalawa na parang wala ng bukas. 

This felt wrong and right at the same time. I should have pushed him, stopped him but my hand unconsciously wrapped around his neck tightly wanting for more.

The alcohol was still on my system and I lost my ability to think about what's happening around me.

He moved away so suddenly and I chased his lips. Natigilan rin ako sa paggalaw.

"We should stop, bebu." Nakaramdam ako ng pagkairita sa sinabi niya. I was not expecting to hear that from him. Akala ko may patutunguhan ang ginagawa namin.

I've been itching to do something about this itch. And what's the point of coming here with him to do nothing here but just that?! 'Yon na 'yon?

With my sleepy eyes and irritated brows I beg him to do something.

"Please…" I removed his hand on my waist to put it on my chest. I saw how he was trying to restrain himself from playing with my boobs. I want him to touch me the same way he did on the dance floor but without the bra. Not just to my boobs but to my whole body. I want him to play with my body, to satisfy my pleasure.

"You won't remember this tomorrow." His eyes were also sleepily looking at me while licking his lips that were on mine a while ago. It was wet and I wanted to taste it again. His lips are tempting me to devour them, bite them and suck them.

"Please…" I grind on him again but he wouldn't budge. I was about to stand up but he wouldn't let me.

Like a brat in tantrum I pulled my dress up harshly. It was hard to remove it because of his hands blocking it, so I shouted at him. "Ang init!" He sighed and helped me remove it.

I'm now almost naked with just undergarments on which was revealed in front of him. I saw him gulp and looked away and I smirked. I thought he would do something but I ended up getting disappointed instead when he covered my body with a towel he just picked on his bed.

"I should clean you up." I pouted. He smiled at me and pinched my cheeks.

I felt my body floating in the air. Buhat niya ako papuntang banyo.