35 - Kids

Edric's POV

I caressed her cheeks using my thumb.

We just finished making love and…I…still…couldn't believe she's here beside me.

Everything went so fast that I just want to stop time because I know when morning comes this will all vanish like a dream. And if this is a dream then…I won't hesitate not to wake up anymore just so I could be this close to her.

I lost count when we did it even if I didn't want to stop…I still have the conscience to not want to overdo it to her.

She may get angry at me later for taking advantage of her blank state. It was my fault after all. I was a slave to my libido and I missed her so much. Not just her body but everything about her.

I just…couldn't stop myself from wanting her over and over again. And my jealousy thinking of her with another man just did not sit right with me. That fuck up friend of hers is all I can take, not another one. 

I was so busy just looking at her face that I didn't notice the gold chain on her neck.

If it weren't shining directly to my eyes because of the light on my side when she moved, exposing her neck, I wouldn't have noticed.

Did she wear this when she came back? Or just today? I haven't seen this in her before or was I too blind to not notice?

Yes, probably. I just noticed it now!

I held the pendant on the chain. It was a long and wide rectangle bar and the center was a diamond filled with dust.

My forehead creased when I looked at where the pendant hid the tattoo? Wtf? I turn on the lampshade beside her space to see the tattoo clearly.

I had kissed her a lot of times on the neck to her collarbone. Never did I notice this fucking details!

The pendant was hiding the tattoo she has!

I tried to wipe it if it's real. It turns red the more I rub it. I could hurt her if I continue what I'm doing so I stop.

"Atlas Kean Eli." Who the fuck is that? The first name was familiar but I don't know where I heard that.

Don't tell me…she has a secret fucking boyfriend? I know that fiancè thing was a fucking lie with her friend. She has another man that she's hiding?

My anger came first before trying to remember where that name rings a bell.  Thinking that the name engraved in her skin was so special that mine wasn't even on it. I gritted my teeth.

I'll find that fucker! Whoever he is. I'll hunt him down. I'll fucking kill him. And the fucking tattoo artist who inked this! I cursed them in my mind.

We'll meet sooner or later, I promised that. 

Jealousy was on the way. It was not my plan to disturb her sleep but my anger was so much that I covered her parted lips with mine. She moaned. I moved away. Positioning my dick to enter her opening.

"You're mine! you hear me? Mine!" Her eyes wide open when I thrust deep inside her without warning. Her cunt was already slippery with our cum that I slid smoothly inside her.

She was gripping my biceps while I fuck her sane out.

I groaned and continued to mark every place of her body using my mouth that I could think of. I tried to cover that fucking tattoo on the top center of her chest but it won't, fuck!

If I have been given a chance, I ripped that skin off of hers right now. I want my name not another man's name. Fuck!

"Who owned you?" I stop thrusting when she almost reaches her peak.