Oh shit we need backup

And they run to the living room and saw void king and Izzy hiding Fern. "You got to be kidding Voidy!?"Izzy yells "You know him?!"Gia yelled.

But Izzy didn't hear her and. "Hah! Green Ranger My Queen wants to see you."Void King said and Fern gasped. "The fuck you did not just expose my identity!"Izzy yelled. "Zayto's gonna kill me."Izzy whispers quietly.

Gia and Emma get Izzy and Fern and runs outside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shit he's following."Izzy said and turns around. "Link to the Morphin Grid!"Izzy yelled and Transform into the Green Ranger. "Tiger Fury - Green Ranger!"Izzy yelled.

"Get out of here!"Izzy yelled to them. "But Izzy-," Fern said but got cut off by henchmen grabbing her. "Yah let go of my daughter!"Gia yelled and kicks the henchmen and sends a signal to her teammates through her morpher that's is in her pocket.

"You girls okay?"Emma asked Fern and Gia. "We're okay."Gia said. "Look out!"Izzy yelled.

Because Void Night was about them instead of hitting them Izzy took the shot for them.

"Izzy!"Fern yelled and Izzy falls to the ground de morphing People who were hiding in their house were shocked to see that the Green Ranger was just a kid.

"She's just a kid."A woman said peeking over her curtains. "You okay?"Emma asked Izzy. "I'm fine but not for long."Izzy said seeing an army of henchmens.

"Oh, shit we need backup."Izzy said. "Guys I need backup."Izzy said through her morpher and moaned out of pain.

"Yah sis what happened?!"Javi said. "Void King is here and I need help-"Izzy said but got cut off.

"JAVI GARCIA YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS HERE YOUR FUCKING SISTER IS HURT SO YOU BETTER GET THE FUCK
HERE!!!"Fern yelled.