She's only mine

Timeline: After S2 Ep17
Spoiler Warning if you haven't watch it.

"Isabella Naya Garcia." Fern says in a serious tone behind Izzy watching her interact with someone and she decided to talk to her when she saw them hugged. "Oh hi, sweetie." Izzy says turning around while grinning. "Why are you frowning Hermosa?" Izzy says while pouting and tries to hold Fern's hands but Fern lets go of her hand gently. "cariña who was that?" Fern says while glaring at the person who is talking to Javi.

"Oh her? That's Javi's cousin so she's kind of my cousin." Izzy explains to Fern while pointing at the girl. "Oh, cousin? Then why was she so close to you earlier?" Fern says avoiding eye contact and was still glaring at girl. "What do you mean amour? She wasn't that close to me also were you spying on us?" Izzy says in disbelief and snaps her fingers in front of Fern's face trying to get her attention. "Also when did you get here you didn't text me or at least call me so I can pick you up." Izzy said confused and touched Fern's cheek.

In another circumstances, Fern would've blushed but she didn't because all she can think about was that girl touching what was only hers.

(I know this is short but don't worry there's a part 2)