Things Unspoken

At the Park ~

"Izzy, what is it?"Fern asks Izzy seeing her check her weird watch thingy. "Nothing! So what were you gonna tell me?"Izzy said. "Well you see I received a letter."Fern said. "What kind of letter?"Izzy asks.

"I have received an invitation letter to an elite sports college!"Fern said smiling. "Really!? That's great!!"Izzy shouts and hugs Fern and Fern hugs her back. And they broke the hug. "I'm so proud of you."Izzy said and kiss Fern's cheek.

"So did you receive an invitation letter too?"Fern asks Izzy. "Oh ah, not yet but I'm sure it will come soon."Izzy tells Fern. And Izzy's phone suddenly starts ringing. "Oh, I uh gotta take this be right back."Izzy tells Fern.

"Oh sure."Fern said. And Izzy stands up and walks up to a corner. But Izzy's phone wasn't actually ringing it was her comm. "What is it, Solon?"Izzy asks through the comm not knowing Fern was listening to her from behind a wall.

"Lord Zedd is back with a bunch of other monsters and they're near your location."Solon said. "Ok I'm on my way."Izzy said and turns off her comms and Fern quickly runs and sits down again at the grass. "I'm sorry Fern but i gotta go uh ah Adrian needs help with something."Izzy tells Fern. "Oh okay i see you tonight."Fern said even tho she knows Izzy was lying.

"See you tonight amor."Izzy said and gives Fern a quick peck on the lips. "Bye!"Fern said. "Bye!"Izzy said and runs off. Fern didn't hear what Izzy was talking about but she knows the person she was talking to wasn't Adrian but to make sure.

Fern calls Adrian and Adrian picks up. "Hey Fern what's up?"Adrian said through the phone. "Hey, Adrian are you meeting up with Izzy?"Fern asks Adrian. "No why?"Adrian asks Fern. "Nothing just asking Bye!"Fern said and hangs up. "Bye?"Adrian said before the phone call ended. "Izzy why are you lying."Fern asks herself.