Birthday Surprise gone wrong

"Hey, guys I just want to tell you that It's Izzy birthday."Javi said. Javi was with the others in the base, but without Izzy, since she was with Fern. "Wait really?"Amelia asks. And Javi nods.

"I just need you guys to distract Izzy while me and Fern pick out a present for her."Javi said. "Does Fern know that you and she are gonna pick a present for Izzy?"Ollie asks. "Not yet, but I will tell her."Javi said. "Go and get Izzy while I get Fern."Javi said.

"On it."The others said and teleports out. And Javi gets his phone from his pocket and calls Fern.

Fern's Pov:
I and Izzy were hanging out when suddenly her friends arrive and said they gotta go somewhere. "Ummm Ok?"Izzy said. And Aiyon grabs Izzy. "Bye Fern!"Izzy shouts.

"Bye Izzy!"Fern shouts. And they left. And her phone starts to ring. And Fern gets her phone from her bag.

"Hello?"Fern said while closing her bag and slinging it over her shoulder. "Hey Fern."Javi said. "Oh hey, Javi why are you calling?"Fern asks while standing up. "You know it's Izzy's birthday today, right?"Javi asks.

"Yeah, I was planning to get her a gift."Fern said and starts walking. "Wait, you were? Ok, how about this, let's meet up so we both can get Izzy a gift."Javi said. "Ok, sure where are we gonna meet?"Fern asks. "Meet me at Buzz Blast because I have to get something from there."Javi said.

"Ok, I'm going now- You got to be kidding me."Fern suddenly said. "What why what happened?"Javi asks worriedly. "This weird monster suddenly shows up."Fern said. "What does it look like?"Javi asks.

"It has red skin and has some set of armor and has a weird black glass that comes with glass and has some sort of crown and has a staff that the tip end is the shape of the letter Z."Fern explains. "Oh shit Lord Zedd."Javi thought. "Uhhh Solon Can you tell the others that Lord Zess is at-, "Javi said. "Fern, where are you?"Javi asks.

"At Mercury Plaza."Fern said. "Solon tell the other that Lord Zedd is at Mercury Plaza."Javi said to Solon. "On it."Solon said and starts to contact the others. "Hey, uh Fern you gotta run like right now."Javi said while teleporting out of the base.

"I can't they surrounded the Plaza."Fern said scared. "Ok just try to find a place to hide."Javi said teleporting to the Plaza. "On it-"Fern said, but the call suddenly ends.

Javi Pov:

"Fern?! Fern!?"Javi yells through the phone he was outside of Mercury Plaza. And the others teleport behind him, but he doesn't notice. "Fern!? Fern?!"Javi shouts and tries calling her number again but she doesn't answer. "What happened to Fern?"Izzy asks, worried when her brother keeps yelling her girlfriend's name.

"We were talking to each other on the when suddenly she saw Lord Zedd I tried to tell her to run, but she said they surrounded the place when I told her to hide the call suddenly end."Javi explains without even breathing. "Deep Breaths Javi."Amelia said while rubbing his back and Javi takes some deep breaths. And Izzy starts shaking because Lord Zedd might hurt her girlfriend. "We have to get her now."Izzy said in a serious tone.

"Link to the Morphin Grid!"All of them shouts. And All of them run to Mercury Plaza. And when they arrive Izzy saw what she feared the most. Fern getting hurt.