See you on the other side

Lord Zedd was back. At first, Izzy thought that Lord Zedd was gone for good. But when Zayto returned to life and told them that Lord Zedd had escaped. And she was scared when she saw the whole entire army that Lord Zedd was leading. That's why they're back at the base thinking of a plan because they were outnumbered.

Amelia did suggest the other raftkonians could help them on the planet where they found Lord Zedd was at but they remember that no one would be able to protect pine ridge. "How about we contact other rangers?" Javi said while looking at the legendary database. "That could work but we don't how to contact them and we need to rest we literally just fought an army," Izzy said while putting a piece of ice on her head. "Izz you okay?" Amelia asks Izzy because Izzy was one of the rangers who got beat up the most.

"I'm okay just dizzy." Izzy says and the hotline starts to ring. And Solon answers the call revealing Fern who was calling. "Fern!? What's happening?" Izzy asks seeing her girlfriend behind some rubble. "Izzy I need you and the others I can't hold them for long." Fern says while putting the phone down and starts wrapping her hand with a cloth.

"What do you mean you can't hold them for long?! Why are there people screaming?!" Izzy asks her girlfriend who just grabs the phone after wrapping her hand. "Lord Zedd he's here he brought more army than you guys fought on the planet you were previously in." Fern says while checking to see if it was clear before going into her house. "Lord Zedd is here already wait how do you know we just fought an army on another planet!?!?" Izzy asks while being worried for her girlfriend who was bleeding. "You remembered one time when I joked I was an alien?" Fern says and puts the phone down and starts grabbing something from her drawer.

"Yeah, I remember wait your......" Izzy starts to say. "An Alien yeah." Fern says and shows her tentacles. "You are a raftkonian? Why didn't say anything when the raftkonians starts getting accepted to Pine Ridge?" Ollie asks Fern. "There's a reason for that." Fern says while pulling out a small chest.

And the Rangers recognize the symbol on the chest and are shocked that Fern has it. "Fern why do you have that." Amelia asks shocked.

"Don't worry Amelia our dad gave this to me." Fern says while grabbing the Morpher. "Wait what do you mean our dad?" Amelia asks Fern. "I'm your little sister Amelia." Fern says to Amelia. "Wait that doesn't make any sense I didn't see you in our dad's memory." Amelia asks Fern.

"I was still in our Mom's stomach at that time Amelia but before Mom went into a coma she gave birth to me before she went into a coma." Fern explains to Amelia. "That still doesn't quite explain my question." Amelia asks Fern still confused. "Why didn't I see dad helping mom give birth to you?" Amelia asks Fern again. "Dad probably manage to block you out of that memory." Fern said and puts the Morpher on her wrist.

"Please Fern do not do it it's too dangerous please wait for us until we arrive." Izzy pleads to Fern. "I'm sorry I have to." Fern says to Izzy with a sad smile. "See you on the other side." Fern says and ends the call. "Fern Fern!!!" Izzy shouts sobbing.

And Amelia tries calling Fern again but the call didn't go through. "No no no no pick up pick up." Amelia mutters while crying. "Hey hey it's gonna be ok." Ollie tries to comfort Amelia. "It's not gonna be ok Ollie Fer- my sister is out there fighting alone." Amelia cries out.

"I didn't even know I have a sister in the first place before mom got pregnant this year." Amelia says now crying. "We have to get to her." Amelia and Izzy say at the same time. "Amelia Izzy Fern said that Lord Zedd brought more army than the previous one we fought we can't fight all of them." Zayto explains to them. "Then we need to think of a plan!" Izzy shouts her voice breaking from the crying.

And suddenly a portal appears and the Green Morphin Master steps out of the portal. "Don't worry everything is gonna be alright." The Green Morphin Master says. "I sense the distress signal you were giving Izzy and I will help you." The Green Morphin said. "You will?" Izzy chokes out.