I'm sorry Fern

"Everyone be quiet and sit down!" The coach shouts. "Ok!" The students says. And someone was approuching the door and opens it. "Look it's Fern!" A students shouts.

And Izzy looks over from her seat and just looks at the window again. "Hey what are you doing here?" A student ask Fern. "I'm your new runner." Fern says and shows her Id. And people were shock because Izzy was the only girl on the team and now they have 2 girls on their team.

And Fern starts walking to Izzy and seats beside her set and gets the other earphone from Izzy's ears and puts it on her ear. And Izzy get's the earphone back and puts it on her ear again. "Go sit somewhere else." Izzu says. "It's not even on." Fern points out.

"If I tell you I like you, just say "thank you." It's your fate." Fern says with confident. "That's right! It's Fate!" A students shouts shouts. And the students starts shouting accept her. And Izzy just blush and covers her face with her hat.

Sometime later~

A woman in pain that has someone on her back walks by them. And the person who was on the woman's back was biting her neck and they both fall to the floor. "What is she doing." Someone asks seeing the two people on the floor. And the person who was on the woman's back lifts their head uo revealing that they have blood all over their face.

"What is that?" Izzy says as she stands up. And the womans went to a student and starts biting him. Izzy quickly run over to them to stop the woman biting the student. Fern was shocked seeing the person biting someone and she ssw the woman who was bitten starts getting up but in a weird way.

And the Zombie starts attacking everyone. And Izzy hits a zombie that was about to go Fern with a baseball bat.

Sometimes later~

And Izzy slowly get down from the rain but not before looking from left to right too see if there were any zombies coming. And passengers starts getting down from the train and Izzy and Fern starts going to the stairs.

Sometime later again~

"How much longer? We have to leave!" Yon-suk shouts at the train worker. "No! My friend aren't here yet!" Fern shouts. And Yon-suk pushes Fern away. "Those onboard must survive!" Yon-suk shouts.

"Ain't I right." Yon-suk says to the worker. And the worker looks at Fern and Fern shooks her head. And the worker pull out his walkie takie. "Conducter...... Please departs." The worker says.

Again sometimes later~

Fern receives a phone call and Fern saw it was Izzy and answers the call. "Izzy where are you?" Fern asks. "I thought you were dead." Fern says while crying. "I'm sorry!" Izzy says crying. "No one else made it!" Izzy says crying. "I'm sorry!" Izzy says still crying.

Again sometimes later~

"Fern! Fern!" Izzy shouts from the other side of the door and Izzy tries call her phone. But Fern couldn't answer that phone because the worker is covering her mouth and Yon-suk sees the phone and steps on it.

Few minutes later~

"It'll be safer if you stay here." Izzy tells Fern. "No I'm not staying here." Fern tells Izzy. "I'm coming with you." Fern tells Izzy. "But-" Izzy tries to ssy but got cutt off by a psssengers shouting. "Get the hell of here!" A psssengers shouts. "Ok let's get out of here."Izzy says and grabs Fern's hand and starts going to the other room.

Few minutes later~

And while the train was moving Fern holds Izzy's hand.

Moments later~

Izzy and Fern where trying to figure out how to open the door to get to ther side. And Izzy saw a window breaker thingy and quikly grabs it and tries to break the window with it. But Fern didn't notice that Yon-suk was coming out of the other train with a zombies chasing him. And Yon-suk pushes Fern to the zombie making her getting bitten by the zombie on her leg.

"Fern!" Izzy yells and quickly get the zombie out of the room by that Yon-suk manage to get out of the room and runs. "Fern!" Izzy shouts seeing Fern turning and quickly puts fern on her lap. And Izzy starts to cry seeing Fern turning and she can't help her. "This can't be." Izzy says crying. "I'm sorry." Izzy cries out. And by that Fern turns into a zombie and bites Izzy on the neck. "I'm sorry Fern." Izzy says before starts turning into a zombies