Deja vu

Izzy was fighting an unknown Person/Thing at a cliff when she was at the edge but she couldn't move because the Person/Thing was surrounding her and when she was about to get pushed a PURPLE RANGER.

Suddenly shows up and kicks the Person/Thing away when the Purple Ranger helps Izzy up the Person/Thing suddenly stabs the Purple Ranger and runs away.

The Purple Ranger was at the edge and Detransform revealing FERN! "I-izzy," Fern said while spitting out blood. "F-fern?"Izzy said her voice breaking. "I'm s-sorry. "Fern said her voice breaking too and fell over the edge but Izzy got a hold of her.

"G-guys help!"Izzy yelled through her coms. "I'm coming!"Amelia yelled. "L-let go Izz. "Fern said while crying. "No no no I'm not gonna. "Izzy said, crying too, "I love you Izz but it's too late, I'm sorry. "Fern said crying and let's go.

"NOOOOOOOOO FERN!" Izzy yelled and was about to jump after her but Amelia who just arrived stopped her. "L-let go off me!" Izzy yelled and tried to break free from Amelia.

"FERNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Izzy yelled with pain in her voice. "I-i love you too" Izzy said quietly with pain in her voice.

This part will be a book soon and sorry for disappearing