Strap-On Slut / Sub Billie

#subbillie <3

Isabel Winter

My Billie. My sweet, sweet —shy— Billie. Watching her sleep might be the most stalker-ish thing i do, but my god is it worth it. She looks so adorable and at peace. From the way she subconsciously pulls the blanket all the way up to her face, her hands clutching the blanket close to herself, to the way she scrunches her nose every once in a while.

I count every freckle on her face. I study her face as if it's a painting in a museum. There is nothing in this world I wouldn't do for her. She has such a pure, innocent soul, that I will never let anyone destroy.

I see the patterns of her breathing change, as she slowly wakes up from a nights rest. Once her eyes open, she sees how i'm already looking at her.

Her face lights up with embarrassment, as her cheeks start to blush, "Stop staring at me in my sleep you weirdo." she chuckles.

I bring my hand up to her face and slowly lean down to catch her lips with mine. She lets out a quiet hum, as our lips connect in a soothing, loving way. There was no rush in our kiss, as we slowly move our lips together.

Our kiss gradually starts to heat up, and both of our desires grow with each second. Her hand reaches for the side of my neck, as she pulls my face closer. I place my hand on her thigh and encourage her to place it over mine. As she hooks her leg over mine, I slide my hand up her thigh, to her hip, before placing it on the bottom of her back to pull her impossibly closer.

She moans into my mouth, while I keep a hold on her fragile body. Our bodies heat up quickly. Billie, with her center placed on my thigh, starts to grind on me slightly. I don't even think she's realizing what she's doing. Which somehow makes it 10 times more hot for me. "Jesus christ, Bil." I breathe out.

"What, did I do something wrong?" She looks at me with concern written all over her face.

"No baby, not at all. Opposite, actually. You're writhing for me to touch you, huh? I've got you grinding on my thigh already angel." I say teasingly with a smirk. I know she hates it when I confront her with something sexual. She gets so shy.

Billie widens her eyes as she realizes what she was doing. I can tell from the look on her face, she's about to open her mouth and apologize for her action, so I decide to just shut her up from her nonsense before she got the chance by slamming my lips against hers.

She lets out a surprised squeak as she chuckled a bit into the kiss with a smile. Billies hand rests on my waist, as she scrunches the material of my shirt in her hand, as if she couldn't get enough of me.

I reach down and grab a handful of her ass, pressing her harder against my thigh, motioning for her to continue grinding on me. "Oh my god" she whispers against my lips. She holds her mouth open, unable to kiss me back as she's so lost in the feeling between her legs. I peck her top lip, before kissing her bottom lip gently.

"There you go, baby. Use me for your pleasure — go on." I encourage her on. Her breath quickens with every minute passing.

"I need- fuck" she starts, but gets interrupted by her own moan. "Cmon baby, what do you need? Hm? Tell me angel." I tell her.

"I- I need more. I need more" she says out of breath.

"Yeah? Can't get enough? You're a greedy little slut, aren't you?" I ask her with a sly smirk.

A moan escapes from her plump lips, "Yes, god yes."

I tut in disapproval, "No. I want you to tell me. Tell me you're a greedy little slut."

Her eyes roll back in pleasure. "I'm a greedy little slut. Just for you. Only for you." she breathes out.

I give her ass a slap over her panties in approval, "good girl". I rub my hand in a soothing motion over where I slapped her ass before slowly inching my hand higher and higher, reaching the band of her panties before grabbing them and slowly pulling them down, "How about we remove these, hm?"