Harvey elliott

TW: fluff, mention of sexual activity.

"I swear this feels like paradise." Your boyfriend Harvey whispered into your ear as you lay in between his legs on a sun bed on the beach his hands resting on your stomach.

"It's our paradise harvs." You sighed in contentment.

You and Harvey was on a 3 week holiday in Greece with your family's, you and Harvey had a day by yourself today as you recently found out you was pregnant and it had taken it out of you yesterday walking places you felt tired today. Your family's thought it would be a good idea to give you and Harvey a day to yourselfs, you felt over the moon that you was pregnant and you'd do anything to watch Harvey's face find out again it was priceless. His whole entire world lit up in front of his eyes he was so happy you both was.

And your family's had been so amazing and supportive of you and Harvey, Harvey played for Liverpool fc and all of his friends and fans had been commenting on all of your update posts on your baby. You recently found out you was having a baby boy which you was going to be calling Harvey J Elliott for Harvey junior, you'd been with Harvey since you was 15 now and to be having a baby with him and having your own home with him and a little dog was so surreal to you, although you'd never felt so happy, safe, cared for, and loved, you'd never been so in love.

"I've been ordering some little aesthetic plates off tiktok shop today babe." Harvey smiled as you looked up at him and you burst out laughing.

"Harvs I can't deal with you! Your to cute." You giggled out, as he smiled shacking his head.

"I couldn't help myself I thought you'd really like them for our little harvs." Harvey smiled so brightly with the words leaving his mouth, you knew he loved the fact his son was going to be called Harvey junior.

"I can't wait Harv." You smiled widely as he kissed your head gently lifting you up in his muscular arms.

"Me neither beautiful." He smiled pressing his lips to yours in a slow kiss as he lifted you up in his arms carrying you inside your villa.

" He smiled pressing his lips to yours in a slow kiss as he lifted you up in his arms carrying you inside your villa

Liked by

Liked by...Harveyelliott, declanrice, MasonMount, TrentAA, liverpoolFC, Phil foden, and 167,000 others
@ y/n/l/n: can someone explain to @ harveyelliott, that Harvey junior dosent quite need this much just yet? 😂😍🥰
Comments turned off.

"I love you y/n." Harvey smiled pressing his lips firmly onto yours in a heated romantic slow kiss.

"I love you too Harv." You gasped out as he placed you on the back of the tiled marble shower wall turning the water on as you watched your clothes go see threw.