Ben

TW: mild language, fluff, mention of Smut.

Today was your brother mason mounts birthday party, today he turned 23. You got along amazingly with your brother, he's always been there protecting you....at your side when you needed someone. Lately you hadn't seen a lot of mason, you owned your own cafe in London and mason lived in Chelsea. You'd not seen mason for around a month now as you had so much work on, the build up to Christmas was always a rush. You'd made your way over to masons best friends house....ben chillwell. You and Ben was good friends and you occasionally stopped over at bens if masons house was full after a session.

You got to bens loosing yourself in, he always left a spare key underneath his plant pot for you just incase. You went inside getting changed not needing to anything else as you'd just had your hair and makeup done, masons birthday party was always a massive deal! His football friends, his celebrity friends, and just his friends from high school all attended. Mason put on a massive buffet, he even went on a trip to Costco to get crates of beer and champagne.

After 20 minutes you was finally ready, your overnight bag tucked underneath the bed in bens spare room. The people who you and mason was mostly close with coming up with the joke of you living in bens spare bedroom. You always wanted a house like bens and masons but you opted for a large apartment in London...and that was you. You heard Ben in the shower as he'd just got back from football training, you sat on the tall chairs in bens kitchen around the island he had. You laughed watching bens dog Teddy run around with his toy.

Ben came down the stairs in a panic clearly looking for his training bag...he then got his phone out of the hall way completely forgetting you was coming over. You couldn't lie he looked good...he always did...he was wearing a black prada smart shirt, with black prada cargo trousers and some Nike black and white dunks. You laughed to yourself watching him frantically texting on his phone, then to rushing to book and Uber over to masons house even though you could easily walk it.

"Shit!" He jumped, eyes widening as he adjusted.

"Hi!" You giggled. "You look nice benji!"

"Hi you!" He smiled. "Sorry, I forgot you was coming, thank you! So do you."

"It's okay, aw thanks Ben." You got up hugging him.

"Missed you trouble!" He kissed your head softly, pulling himself out of your arms.

"Missed you more chilly." You blushed, not because you fancied him you just loved him in general.

"Dec messaged me earlier." Ben bit his lip nervously broaching the subject.

"Oh yeah." You nodded slowly.

"He asked if you was staying with me tonight." Ben nervously smiled at you.

"Interesting." You laughed, ben looked over at you for confirmation you wasn't mad.

"Have you spoke to him?" Ben asked.

"No...not since masons last birthday party." You shrugged.

"Last year was ruff." Ben breathed out a laugh.
"Hopefully this years more tame."

"It's mason...of course it's not going to be tame!" You laughed shacking your head, standing up putting your heels on placing your phone in your bag.

"If you want to come back early tonight let me know and I'll come back with you." Ben smiled.

"Okay." You smiled pressing a light kiss to his cheek noticing how it blushed bright pink.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Ready!"

You was nervous for tonight, you had already decided in your mind you was going to stay away from Declan...you and dec actually used to date in high school all the way up-to last year. It was masons 22nd birthday, and you walked into his bar to find masons braking decs nose...you then found out dec had drunkenly kissed Phil fodens ex because he thought it was you. Mason despised you and Declan being together after that night....you didn't speak to him ever again, you was numb towards the boy and couldn't care less about him anymore. Despite decs efforts to try and coney at you, you stayed strong to yourself and never bothered to open the messages.