Phil foden

TW: mild language, triggering subjects, fluff.

You arrived at your office at the Etihad stadium, you walked threw your high heels bouncing across the floor as you signed in at reception. The receptionist Darcy complimenting your outfit, which was a puffy smart red dress with black heels paired with a black bag...you headed to your office that was placed in a deserted floor, your office overlooked the pitch blinds covering the whole of your large office. You was a therapist here at Etihad specialising in helping people balance the stress of work and life. Especially with the footballers that earn a stupid amount of money.

Your job here was amazing though, you loved everyone here it felt so welcoming and safe surrounded by all of the lovely players and people. You checked your bookings for today your first appointment being cancelled with john stones as he wasn't in training today due to family issues, so you would have a free session and Phil foden next. That was until you placed your phone onto the desk and the door burst open startling you, your eyes was met with Phil's bright blue ones...you studied his state he looked stressed.

"Phil?" You stood up behind your desk...heading over to the sofa that was placed in the corner of your office another small sofa seat placed directly opposite.

"Take a seat!" You said as he sat opposite you.

"I need to talk to you." He said abruptly, his strong Manchester accent making it hard for you to concentrate...you found it hard he was attractive you couldn't lie, he was wearing his light blue training kit his t-shirt and shorts clinging into his muscles in all of the right places making you feel heated.

"Sure go ahead." You nodded, urging him.

"I can't concentrate." He but his lip nervously his eyes staring into yours.

"Okay, in what way...at home, here?" You pushed him for more detail.

"Both!" He snapped slightly pure panic breaking out in his tone.

"Phil, please calm down." You spoke softly to him as he threw his head back cursing himself for being this weak.

"Due to what?" You asked him.

"You!" He spat out making both of your eyes widen in shock.

"What?" Your voice shook slightly.

"I can't think around you, you walk around this place destructing me, in the pitch, of the pitch I've even had to listen to the lads talk about how fucking fit you are." He was speaking at 100mph, it had clearly been eating away at him.

"Phil...I...don't understand." You shook your head.

"I think your fucking beautiful y/n." He heaved out.

"I...Phil...I'm flattered I really am." You bit down on your bottom lip cursing yourself for being so weak.

"But nothing can ever happen, because you work alongside me right?" He rolled his eyes running his hand over his face frustratedly.

"Phil, I'm sorry I really am...I like my job here and this needs to stay strictly professional." You said...swallowing a lump that had appeared in your throat.

"Please y/n." He begged, his eyes hopeful.

"I can't I'm sorry-if there's nothing else please can I ask you to leave." You big down in your lip feeling guilt swirl around your whole body.

"Im sorry-'' he nodded his head hanging low as he walked out of your office.

You sat down at your desk placing your hand in your hands on the desk sighing to yourself, you felt guilty...you was really attracted to Phil he'd gotten to know you so well. You felt as if you'd known him your whole life, you couldn't help but feel guilty towards shutting him down...you didn't want to loose your job here but did you want to loose a possible chance with Phil. He was different he was caring, gentle, soft, living, and so talented and proud. He didn't let a-lot of people in, but you'd seen a new side to him, and you liked that side of him...he could see yourself falling for him. You headed down to the training field seeing many of the players working hard out in the pitch, trainers was scattered around with first aiders...there he was Phil...your...Phil .

"Phil!" You shouted making him stop dead in his tracks, he turned around as you shot him a nervous smile.

"Hey?" He said confused.

"I'd risk my job if it's for you." You said making his eyes widen, before he had chance to process it you pressed your lips to his, it took him a moment to melt into the kiss and realise what had just happened.

To Phil you was beautiful inside and out, you sat for hours after your normal finishing time just to help the footballers, you'd started after matches comforting a hugging the players that was disheartened after a loss. He'd watched your compassion for your job, he'd watched the footballers love grow for you in the matter of months of you being here...you'd made a difference here everyone here loved you. Phil felt drawn to you and your caring, loving nature, he watched you in many occasions when your hair was loose and natural, your face fresh with no makeup, your smile that big it made your dimples prominent. His heart fluttered that this was finally happening he'd bottled this growing feeling up for months...he no longer had to hold back.

"I love you." He whispered kissing you.

"I love you." You smiled giggling against his lips feeling him smile; as most of the team cheered around the pair of you.