Declan rice

TW: fluff, mild language

You was currently in one of your jobs house, you was a cleaner/baby sitter it's what you loved doing one of your customers was the famous West Ham captain and England star Declan rice...you and Declan met threw one of his friends mason mount you was masons sisters best friend.

You looked after Declan's dog Raffa while he was away playing matches and training when his parents couldn't look after him, Declan had been threw a rough break up like you around nearly a year ago and she left him with the dog...Declan never complained about it though he loved raffa more than anything he was like Declan's child.

It was masons sister jasmines birthday later tonight and they was throwing a party for her at masons house, you and Declan was of course invited you was like members of the family. You was all just a massive family who looked out for each other but you and Declan...it was so different...it felt so different between the two of you.

You and Declan had always got along you had the same interests and viewed things near enough the same, his bright blue mysterious eyes loured you in to a full sense of security making you not want to be anywhere near him for longer than at least 2 minutes...he made you so nervous nobody intimidated you but he did...his chiseled jawline and muscular signature scent.

His arms and tensed chest that strained against any t-shirt, and not to mention his fluffy hair and zing smile that brought out deep feelings within you, it was scary knowing you'd easily drop anything to be there for him...but you knew he'd do the same for you. But neither of you knew what was going on, you acted like a couple everyone thought you was an amazing couple but you wasn't actually together.

___________

"Happy birthday jas!" You gleamed smiling brightly as your best friend pulled you into a warm long hug.

"Thank you y/n, you look amazing girly decs gonna pass the fuck out!!" She squealed making you laugh.

"Thanks babes, you look gorgeous as always!" You smiled as you both walked back in side masons house, you hung your coat up on the banister at the bottom of his stairs...

You knew Declan was already here making you even more nervous, you saw his Audi sports car parked up next to mason and jazes brother Lewis's car. You nervously walked across the marble flooring swallowing a lump that had risen in your throat, you shook your head taking a breathe before realising it. You was only wearing a short white dress with a wavy bottom on it, you wore your signature scent miss Dior...you was wearing no makeup as you was naturally pretty. Your hair was waved perfectly, your shoes being some black Nike high top Jordan 1s.

You walked into the room your breathe hitched in your throat when your eyes met his burning gaze, his blue eyes staring deeply into yours as he looked at you in awe his lips slightly parted as mason glanced over at you both smirking to himself sipping his drink with an amused look on his face. You moved a piece of your hair behind your ear biting your lip nervously smiling at Declan...

He looked amazing he was wearing a tight black Hugo boss t-shirt with a matching jacket making his muscle strain under the clothing, he was wearing his blue tight jeans with some blue Jordan 1s. You blushed as he bit his lip slightly he walked over to you slowly taking in your appearance as he slowly approached you making you even more nervous.

"Hiya." You smiled as his body stopped just a few centimetres in front of you, your body warming as his eyes met yours in an intense gaze.

"Y/n-you...look...beautiful." He said releasing a shaky breathe making you blush as he smiled widely.

"Thank you dec, so do you." You smiled you felt his big hands cup your waist making butterfly's explode within you.

"Was raffa well behaved for you earlier?" He smiled slightly kneeling the skin on your waist between the palms of his hands.

"He was no trouble as always." You said cupping Declan's cheeks in between your palms.

"He loves you, you know?" Declan chuckled.

"I love him too, he's a sweet heart honestly dec." you smiled widely as Declan moved forward leaning his forehead against yours your nose brushing his slightly.

"Like his dad then." Declan whispered making you laugh slightly, you felt his warm breathe fanning over your face you both shut your eyes making the most of the moment.

"Just like his dad." You whispered as both of your eyes opened slowly gazing into each other's he licked his lips biting his bottom one slightly, he moved one of his hands his thumb brushed over your lips making fireworks explode between you both.

"I really want to kiss you y/n." He groaned.

"Then kiss me Declan." You whispered your lips touching his ever so slightly featherlight.

His lips pushed against yours in a slow romantic but yet so needy kiss, you both moaned into the kiss fireworks exploded deep below you. You'd always dreamed of his soft rosy plump lips on yours and here he was kissing you like a appsalute god...his lips moved perfectly over yours you didn't want it to stop Declan backed you into another room in masons house slightly moving his hand off your waist. He loved his hand to your bum slightly caressing the skin making you moan as he backed you into the walk behind you making the kiss grow more needy and desperate.

He moaned against your mouth as he pushed you into the wall moving both of his arms at your side pressing g you into him more, you was both getting way to out of hand that was until you got interrupted it was probably for the best to be honest.

"I don't want to know if my niece or nephew was conceived in my gaming room you two you can have my consent to go in the cinema...NO! Actually go in the spare bathroom I never use that one!" Mason grinned shacking his head laughing at his best friends.

"UGH! Fuck off mase you cock blocker!" Declan groaned throwing his head back with frustration making you laugh with mason.

"Your like a horny 13 year old boy." You whispered pressing your lips against his in a slow but quick kiss.

"Only for you pretty girl." He smiled winking at you as mason faked heaved making you and Declan laugh.

"Shut it mount!" You laughed.

"Get your arses out of here and get together already!" Mason laughed.

"I'll ask her properly if you fuck off cock block!" Declan laughed.

"Fineeee-, but please don't make a mess of my gaming room and remover to not leave any clothing anywhere cause it's traumatising thinking about it." Mason groaned making you and Declan laugh as he wondered out leaving you and Declan.

Know he's gone y/n, I really like you." Declan whispered pressing his forehead against yours, a fluttery nervous feeling filled you, you felt so happy to finally know how he felt.

"I really like you to dec." you smiled gripping his cheek in your palm of your hand.

"Be mine? Be my girlfriend, and of course raffa's mom?" He smiled nervously, you hurt burst with joy.

"Of course I will be, yes! Yes ! Yes !" You gleamed as his eyes popped with happiness you both crashed your lips and body's against each other. Smiling and bursting with happiness.

"Now can we get down to conceiving this baby mase was on about." Declan groaned laughing making you flush as his lips trailed down your neck.

"Y-Yes." You panted out...tonight was the night you became not just raffa's mom...😬