Jordan henderson

TW: fluff, mention of arguing, upset.
This was a request by Hendoisbae thank you sm for the support! ❤️

Today was a Friday evening, it was currently 6:30pm just after you and your husband Jordan and yours and Jordan's son Carter who's 3 started getting ready for dinner. You was finishing platting up dinner in the kitchen while Jordan and Carter was watching the rest of a family comedy film in the cinema room. Fridays was one of your favourite days as you Carter and Jordan would spend the rest of the night cuddling and eating snacks as you normally would for Fridays family night...

"Boys! Dinners ready!" You shouted threw the door putting the plates down on the marble table.

"Coming gorgeous!" Jordan shouted back before you laughed to yourself hearing Jordan racing Carter to the kitchen hearing them both in fits of laughter.

"Mommy!" Carter exclaimed laughing his head off his little blue eyes meeting yours and you smiled in awe at your beautiful boys.

"Hey baby! We've got tomato and pesto pasta with garlic bread salad and wedges tonight, sound good?" You smiled sitting down next to Jordan as Carter sat opposite you.

"It looks yummy!" Carter smiled before he dove straight into eating his little plate of food.

"I rang my mom earlier she said she'd love to see us this weekend I thought we could go out for dinner somewhere with them." Jordan smiled whilst tucking into his food.

"Mmm...yeah that sounds lovely." You smiled

"Shall we go and stop with your mom and dad to more over night with Carter...and then maybe book a table somewhere for a dinner on Sunday?" You suggested watching Carter and Jordan's faces light up at the suggestion.

"Yeah!" Carter exclaimed happily making you and Jordan laugh.

You Carter and Jordan finished up eating and you have Carter some ice cream after...after you'd all finished and left the table Jordan and Carter carried on watching there film while you cleaned everything away, you headed into the longer sitting down next to Jordan while Carter was fathing around with his little pyjama t-shirt. You noticed Jordan watching your son poke his belly muttering to himself you furrowed your eyebrows just presuming he'd eaten to much but he always eat that much. Jordan clearly noticed this before you and you noticed your son getting slight frustrated.

"I don't like it! It's to big!" Your son frustratingly sighed as Jordan chuckled to himself and you watch your sons face change to upset...

"Baby what's wrong?" You spoke softly holding your arms out towards him allowing him to hug you.

"I look fat!" He cried into you hurrying his head into your neck.

"Oh...baby what! No you don't your perfect carts." You whispered pressing soft kisses to his brown curls.

"Oh Carter...you do make me laugh!" Jordan laughed out you narrowed your eyes at Jordan wondering what he found so funny.

"Babes, look at his tummy!" He chuckled.

"Carter show me darling." You sighed as Carter stood up lifting his t-shirt.

You glanced at his bloated looking tummy and you smiled to yourself slightly as it was just pot-belly what all young children get. Carter clearly didn't know that he was to young but obviously you and Jordan knew what it was and it was nothing serious to worry about. You looked over at Jordan and pulled a '🥺' face you couldn't believe how grown up he was getting already, Carter looked at you and Jordan with sad eyes he clearly thought you was making fun out of him and you wasn't but Jordan sat laughing.

"Daddy! Stop laughing at me!" Carter cried and Jordan's face changed as Carter ran into your arms burying his head in your chest.

"Wow...carts I'm not making fun out of you son, your perfect little boy! It's cute!" Jordan whispered coming over to yours and Carter's side of the sofa.

"No!" Carter mumbled sniffling his tears back.

"Carter...I'd never make fun out of you I love you son, your belly's fine! Every baby gets it." Jordan sighed pressing a kiss to yours and Carter's head.

"P-Promise?" Carter whispered eventually letting Jordan give him a cuddle.

"I promise son, it's cute! I love you my boy." Jordan smiled softly as Carter cuddled him and you.

"I love you too daddy, I love you to mommy!" Carter sniffled making you and Jordan smile brightly.

"I love you more baby boy!" You exclaimed pressing loads of kisses and blowing raspberries on carters face and body making him burst out in laughter.

"Tickle monster!!" Jordan exclaimed as he started tickling you and Carter's belly's making you and Carter cry out in laughter these was the moments you loved.

"I love you gorgeous." Jordan leaned down and whispered in your ear pressing his lips to the back of your ear he still sent the same butterfly's around in your stomach even after all of these years.

"I love you more jord." You smiled catching your breathe back from laughing pressing a soft long kiss to his lips as Carter recovered from laughing.