Mason mount-part two

When you arrived Lauren and Sasha escorted you to your front row seats by the end of the tunnel, you watched all of the fans filling the seats awaiting on the players arrival. You Lauren and Sasha chatted and caught up for a while before yours and masons family filled the remaining seats around you, everyone sat down looking weirdly excited about this particular match confusing you. You felt nervous for the boys, you always did. Lauren and Sasha sat nervously talking about Declan and jack playing, you then heard the announcement introducing the boys to the pitch.

" Mason Mount!" You heard the commentator announce making your heart leap watching as he ran out onto the pitch a huge grin spread across his face.

"Here's he is!" Your dad and masons dad exclaimed jumping up out of there seats roaring masons name.

"Come on mase!" You proudly cheered on.

Kick off started! It was tense, fans chanting on England...the players raced around the pitch desperately looking for the luck of a goal. The whole stadium irrupted when Declan got the ball assisting Jude Bellingham, who scored the first goal for England. Everyone roared and cheered you'd never known an experience like it, it was truly magical. You smiled as summer chanted on mason with her little head phones on to cancel the noise out, moments like this was precious...you was so lucky.

Croatia scored against England meaning it was 1:1, after they scored it was so tense you could feel the emotions of the fans rising. everyone was cheering england on but it was like they'd lost there buzz...there was only one minute left and you watched Declan get the ball and all of the fans jumped up taking in a breathe everything going silent for a moment and he passed the ball straight to mason jack and Phil guarding mason and the ball from Croatia, you sucked in a breathe as mason kicked the ball...

"HES DONE!" The commentator shouted in joy, everyone completely screamed out in happiness.
"MASON MOUNT SCORES THE WINNING GOAL!"

"GET IN!" You heard yours and masons family cheering.

"MASON!!" You cheered happy tears escaping your eyes as everyone hugged each other.

"He's gone and done it!" Lauren smiled emotionally with you and Sasha.

"That's my boy!" You exclaimed as all of the boys dived on top of mason.

You then noticed something strange, all of the boys started clapping there hands and lined up in a line in the middle of the pitch. You watched on the large screens above mason standing in the middle of the boys, you furrowed your eyes with confusion as you felt someone hook there arm in yours...you turned around to see everyone smiling nervously at you, Ben was stood with his arm hooked in yours...Ben was injured he wasn't even meant to be here.

You was so confused and dazed you looked at Ben who was talking to you but you couldn't process what he was saying to you....he walked you down to the side of the pitch, you was even more confused when he walked you into the pitch. All of the fans started cheering as mason stepped forward towards you taking your hand in his entertaining your fingers together with his. You felt a surge of nerves run threw your body, you heard yours and masons family start cheering mason on...

"Aurora." Mason sighed out a bright smile.

"M-Mase?" You nervously laughed looking at all of the boys who were smiling at you.

"You are the most special, beautiful girl in the world to me...I'm so thankful I've got you and your truly the love of my life ro, your my smile on a negative day...your the light in the dark tunnel for me, your the love of my life and if i could spend forever with someone it would be you...so Aurora Tilly marr." He starting to tear up, and tears were already rolling down your rosy checks as the fans starting squealing.

"So will you do me the honour and put up with my stupid ass, and put up with my watching of football games and Marry me?" He chocked up as the tears rolled down his cheeks as he was smiling like an idiot.

"Oh-my-god!" You cried out in happiness as mason got done on his right knee holding out a bright blue Tiffany box with your dream engagement ring inside.

"Y-Yes!" You cried out squealing as mason put the ring on your finger lifting you in the air spinning you as you both had the happiest moment in your whole life.

You could feel the shock processing you'd never expected this in a million years, you felt bubbly and shaky you couldn't explain the feeling...it was so strange. You felt sick with the happiness, mason held your body against his tightly as he pressed his lips against yours in a desperate emotional kiss...the whole team surrounded you and hugged and congratulated you. The commentators were announcing your engagement as the live broadcast caught every second of the moment, you counts believe it. Yours and masons family headed onto the pitch congratulating you both.

"I love you soon to be mrs mount." Mason breathed out softly pressing his forehead onto yours his eyes staring into yours.

"I love you my handsome fiancé." Your heart fluttered at the words fiancé, he kissed you lovingly.

"I can't wait to spend forever with you." He but his lip smiling widely.

"Me too baby." You smiled.

" You smiled

Liked by...Declanrice, LaurenFryer, England, Benchillwell, Aurora marr, Debbie mount...and 2.5 million others...
@ Mason Mount: I got my goal! I got my fiancé.
Comments limited to 1:

@ Aurora Marr: Can't wait to be your wife Mr Mount ❤️

Liked by...mason mount, Debbie mount, benchillwell, declanrice, sasharebecca, LaurenFryer...and 254,000 others
@ Aurora Marr: I can't wait to be your wife.
Comments on this post are off.