Mason Mount

TW: fluff, mild language, mention of pregnancy.

1 month after you and your child hood sweet had decided to take a break...you was lying lazily in yours and mason sold shared bedroom. The constant memories that you both made killed you while you was there by yourself. You hadn't spoke to him properly in 2 weeks, it hurt you to do it but you completely shut him out off your life so you could both get on with your lives.

Around 2 months ago you got offered a new job working in the designer store Burberry In Chelsea only a 20 minute drive away from your home. It was harder for mason to let go as you only purchased the house your currently living with him just over 2 years ago. You met him when you was 16 when you did photography and he first started football, you both fell in love instantly and from that day on you'd never been separated many people said you was joined at the hip.

When you was 17 you and mason started earning good money and you brought your first home, you brought an apartment to start with moving to Chelsea when mason started playing professionally one year into living in your first home with him you found your dream home in Chelsea.

You and mason placed a offer in and got it, you couldn't off been happier you'd got your dream house with your soulmate. There was nothing you loved more than waking up to his warm body wrapped around yours, he was simply amazing for you as you was for him. Your favourite memories was when he had Sunday matched you went to watch them with his family and yours.

That was the hardest thing about yours and masons split you still seen his family all of the time as your family and masons where best friends. Both of your family's was gutted to find out you and mason had left each other, it hurt them all Debbie and tony masons mom and dad seen you as a daughter they loved you and never wanted or could imagine mason being with anyone else other than you.

You was your dads first ever daughter so he was overprotective over his little girl and never trusted any body around you or with your gold heart. When he met mason your dad approved straight away immediately living mason just as much as you did, your mom loved mason she thought he was lovely which he was his caring big heart his loving soft nature, and his soft accent and cute dimples that would pop every time he smiled.

Not to mention his deep brown eyes, and his cheeky mischievous smirk he'd give you most of the time when he was up to no good. His smiled always brightened anyone's day not to mention being a massive hit with any girl you knew how lucky you was to have him...but since you got your new job you worked later in the week making it harder and harder for you and mason to spend time together.

You never stopped loving each other you never would you and hun was soulmates, you and mason never argued or fell out you both treasure each other and made the most of every memory and every moment. You noticed mason would be upset when you'd leave for work and he'd be tired and asleep when you got home from training sometimes he'd be fast asleep cuddled up In your side of the bed cuddling your pillow you knew he'd spray your pillow with your sweet signature scent to help him go to sleep...it got super hard for you to watch him suffer.

When you approached him about it he broke down completely in tears begging you not to leave, you insisted it wasn't fair on him and he left. His brother Lewis and sister jasmine helped you threw a lot of the pain after mason left your mom and dad stayed with you for over a week until you started looking after yourself without mason. Most of masons stuff was still in the house and every room you walked in was something to do with his football and memories you'd made photos scattered everywhere reminding you off all of the times you had with him...

It made you miss him even more but there was one thing that made you think k off him non stop being a constant reminder you couldn't so easily get rid off...around two weeks ago two weeks after mason left you started to become quite un well. Your mom and dad was worried and to be honest so was you you'd been restless, aching and being sick most days. You noticed you'd started putting on weight and your mom and dad insisted you went to hospital in the end and you didn't put up a fight you was too tired so you went.