Mason mount

TW: slight upset, mention of sexual activity, mention of death.

"MOM! She's having the baby!" Your boyfriend mason called out to his mom who was upstairs.

"get the hospital bag Mase!" Debbie masons mom called back, you watched the fluid drip onto the floor as your heart palpitated your watery eyes met masons deep brown ones.

"It's going to be okay y/n baby, I've got you." Mason forced a soft smile as he rushed around the hallway gathering your stuff up in his hands grabbing his car keys.

You and mason had been together for 3 years so far soon to be four, you'd recently found out you was pregnant with yours and masons first child a baby girl. You and mason was only 16 soon turning 17 so when you found out you was pregnant it took you and mason by shock and gave you both a reality check, but no way was mason leaving you side he loved you way to much. He couldn't wait to be a girl daddy, mason had always been amazing and you loved the brunette so much you never thought you could live him anymore until you saw how he already was with the bump and she wasn't even here yet.

Mason lay with his hands wrapped around your bump on a night keeping his two girls safe, mason always made you feel happy, loved, beautiful, safe, you wouldn't be anything without mason. You got together when you was just 13 years old, so you'd always been childhood sweets he was made for you. Anyone that looked at you both could se how happy and in love you both was, your parents wouldn't want to see you with any one different your parents was surprisingly over the moon when they found out you was pregnant with masons baby.

You was currently living with mason at his family's home in Chelsea as he played for Chelsea football club professionally and you wanted him to carry on with his football instead of giving up in the amazing opportunity. So you loved with him back to Chelsea while you was pregnant, the pregnancy had been Rocky for you both it was hard being first time parents being so young too it was a lot of pressure of you and mason and your family but they was supporting you in every way they could. This morning you'd noticed your belly felt tight and they baby was causing you slight nausea and pain by loving, then just that second your waters broke.

Mason and his mom and dad tony rushed you into hospital where the midwife was meeting you, you was induced in your own room in 15 minutes mason sat holding your hand the whole way threw it as both of your family's arrived to hear the cries of your newly born baby girl. The midwife and nurses supported you and mason the whole way threw the birth because of how young you where, you clinched onto mason the whole way threw the birth and not once did he complain. He was nothing but supportive and he never left your side, you'd never felt anything like this it was painful of course but magical for you to experience with mason.

You was in the middle of birthing your little girl when you tiredly glanced over at mason the tears running down yours and his cheeks, his dark eyes meeting yours and he smiled. It was something you didn't have the energy to return you felt your body going limp, and your heart was beating abnormally the alarms alarming out all around you as the nurses immediately shot to your side and the midwife shot to the end of the bed to see if she could see your baby girl. Masons eyes widened and he shot up out of the chair rushing to hold your head as your head landed backwards back down on the bed. Nurses rushed into the room in full PPE the last things you heard was your parents and masons family shouting to question what was happening and mason pleading with you to stay awake but you couldn't you didn't...

" I...love...you mason...always...and...forever...look...after...mia." You managed to whimper out.

"I-love you forever and always y/n....but...I can't do it without you!" Mason cried you managed to squeeze his hand with all of your strength you let go...