You cheated on me asshole!

{EMMY'S POV}

I sat in my room watching netflix, something I had been doing for three days straight. I knew Ash and I's relationship wasn't going to last very long anyways.

I had finally decided to get dressed and take a shower today, I really needed to get out. Nah I would rather just sit here and watch netflix. I mean who doesn't like netflix?

"Emmy." Emily came into my room. "Don't you think it's time to come out of your room?"

"No." I mumbled.

"Come on, we're having a barbecue for Hannah." She bribed. "Come on please!" She whined.

"I guess so, but first whats that on your cheek?" I said looking at the bruise on her cheek.

"Oh, it's nothing." Emily covered her cheek and ran out of the room.

"Hmm suspicious." I mumbled and slipped on my bathing suit.

When I got outside, I saw Michael cooking at the grill Emily right by his side guess they made up.

Grace and Luke were sitting out in the beach chairs and laughing together aw so cute.

Calum and Delanie cuddling on a beach towel and listening to music together, I'm glad everyone is in a good mood except me.

"Emmy!" I heard Ash shout and wrap his arms around me.

"Get your hands off me." I screeched and got out of his arms.

"Whoa Em whats wrong." Ashton said looking clueless as ever.

"Whats wrong?" I cried. "You cheated on me you asshole!" I growled.

"Emmy, I didn't cheat on you I swear." Ashton said trying to grab my hand. "Come with me can we talk about this?"

"I guess so." I mumbled and followed behind him.

"Show me the fake article you read." Ashton sighed.

I got the article back on my phone and handed it to him. "Ok I will admit I dated her but we broke up months before I met you and started dating you."

"You promise?" I sniffled and looked up into his gorgeous hazel eyes.

"I promise baby, I love you too much to do that to you." He cooed and pecked me on the lips.

"I love you too." I smiled. "Guess I gotta get used to dating a rock star." I teased and grabbed his hand.

"Just don't believe the rumors, and if something bothers you come and tell me ok?"

"I will from now on." I chuckled. "Come on lets go enjoy a nice day with our friends."

"No fighting allowed." Ashton grabbed my hand. "Ok we're good guys." Ashton sat down and pulled me onto his lap.

"So this ass didn't actually cheat on you?" Emily muttered.

"Nope!" Ashton smiled. "I would never cheat on my queen." He said looking into my eyes.

"You're lucky Irwin." Emily threatened and walked back over to Michael who kissed her on the cheek.

"Are those two dating?" I whispered to Ashton.

"No but they did kiss last night."

"But isn't she dating Nathan?"

"Apparently it was a fake relationship, Michael said it didn't bother him because he got what he deserved for being an asshole to her."

{GRACE'S POV}

"So Grace." Emily smirked. "Anything been happening with you and Luke?" She looked over to Delanie who was leaning in next to her

"Well he's trying to get us a gig somewhere." I smiled. "He's on the phone all the time talking to different people but we just keep getting shot down."

"You'll get some place I know you will." She reassured me. "Oh god look who's here." She groaned.

"Emily we really need to talk." Nathan frowned. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to slap you-"

"YOU SLAPPED HER?!?!" Delanie screeched. "I knew you didn't walk into a door." She glared at Emily.

"You laid a hand on our Emily?" I growled. "Oh hell no." Delanie and I stood up and we lunged at him but I was held back.

"Grace stop." Luke whispered making me relax and I looked over to see Calum getting Delanie to calm down.

"I think you should leave mate, you're scaring Emily." Michael said looking over to Emily who was backing away from Nathan.

"Yeah you need to leave before we make you." Calum threatened.

"I'm not leaving until Emily forgives me." Nathan shouted. "Emily please I-"

"Please don't touch me." She cried and hugged Michael who was holding her tight.

"You know what I'm done with you." Calum growled. "If I ever see you near Emily or Lanie for that matter, you will end up in the hospital and you won't come out of that hospital alive that's a promise."

"You don't scare me pretty boy." Nathan spat. "I'll be back and you will forgive me Em." Nathan shrugged and walked away.

"What happened to Nate?" I frowned. "He used to be such a great guy." I shook my head and walked over to Emily.

"Are you alright?" I looked at her bruised cheek.

"Guys I'm fine." She waved us off. "I think I need to go inside for a while." She rubbed her temples walking into the house, Michael following after her.

"I thought this was for Hannah?" Emmy frowned walking up to us.

"No." I laughed. "Emily probably told you that so you would actually come out of your room."

"Oh." She shrugged.

"Grace I have very good news." Luke pulled me away from everyone. "Guess what I did."

"What?"

"I got you a gig at a bar!" Luke cheered. "They said it would be an honor to have you guys!"

"Oh my god Luke I love you!" I shouted and gave him a hug. "When?"

"Tomorrow."

"W-what?"

"You guys are ready, you only have to play four songs and you guys play covers so you'll be fine." Luke kissed my cheek.

"Thanks Luke." I smiled. "Lets go boogie boarding?"

"Sounds good to me babe."