How Did We End Up Here?

{DELANIE'S POV}

Once I heard Calum's voice I fell in love with him all over again. He was just so perfect and I knew he would never like a girl like me but I could dream on. I was singing along to all of the songs loving every minute of this experience.

"Ok guys this is our last song of the night this is end up here!" Calum shouted and started playing the first cords of the song.

You walked in
Everyone was asking for your name
You just smiled and told them "Trouble"

My head spins
I'm pressed against the wall
Just watching your every move
You're way too cool
And you're coming this way
Coming this way

How did we end up talking in the first place?
You said you liked my Cobain shirt
Now we're walking back to your place
You're telling me how you love that song
About living on a prayer
I'm pretty sure that we're halfway there
And when I wake up next to you I wonder how
How did we end up here?

(How did we end up,
How did we end up here?)

Next day out
Everybody thought you were so insane
'Cause you were so far out of my league

My friends say I should lock you down
Before you figure me out and you run away
But you don't and you won't as you kiss me
And you tell me that you're here to stay

How did we end up talking in the first place?
You said you liked my Cobain shirt
Now we're walking back to your place
You're telling me how you love that song
About living on a prayer
I'm pretty sure that we're halfway there
And when I wake up next to you I wonder how
How did we end up here?

Call me lucky 'cause in the end
I'm a six and she's a ten
She's so fit, I'm insecure
But she keeps coming back for more

How did we end up talking in the first place?
You said you liked my Cobain shirt
Now we're walking back to your place
You're telling me how you love that song
About living on a prayer
I'm pretty sure that we're halfway there
And when I wake up next to you I wonder how
How did we end up here?

How did we end up,
How did we end up here?

How did we end up,
How did we end up here?

"Thank you LA and good night!" One by one they exited the stage the crowd still cheering loud as ever.

"Ok lets slowly start heading backstage because I wanna be last." Emily snickered.

"Yeah we'll probably get to talk to them longer if we're the last people." Emmy said looking at her watch that never leaves her wrist.

"Come on lets go you slow people." Grace grumbled as we walked around trying to spare some time before we went back stage to meet the boys.

"Should we start heading back there?" I frowned not wanting to miss out on meeting Calum or any of the guys for that matter.

"Yeah lets find where we're supposed to go." Emmy grabbed Grace's arm us following behind. "Here it is." Emmy mumbled and showed the security guard her pass.

"Oh gosh I'm so nervous." Emily squeezed my arm. "What if I get too weird what if-"

"Emily stop." I chuckled. "You will be fine Michael will love you."

Once we finally got to the front of the line I could feel my anxiety kick in. There sat Calum just a few feet away from me.

"Hi." I waved not really knowing what to say.

"H-hi beautiful." Calum stuttered looking more nervous than I was.

"So how are you ladies?" Michael said looking directly at Emily who couldnt hold back her smile.

"We're great." Emily leaned in closer to Michael so they could have their own conversation.

"You guys were great tonight." Emmy squeaked out making Ashton laugh.

"Sorry love I didn't quite catch your name?" Calum chuckled.

"Oh I'm Delanie." I smiled.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Calum winked and I blushed.

"Please sign this for me?" I set my blank phone case down.

"Of course babe." Calum smirked. "So Delanie, how old are you?"

"Im 19." I nodded.

"So what are you passionate about?"

"Well I love music but I always loved acting."

{EMMY'S POV}

"H-hello I'm Emmy." I smiled awkwardly not really knowing what else to say.

"Well hi Emmy." Ashton giggled.

"Sign this please?" I fumbled with the poster I had. "I would really appreciate it." I chuckled.

"Here you are love." Ashton smiled. "So I'm assuming you're in college already excuse me if im wrong."

"Yes I am in college." I smiled proudly.

"What are you studying to be?"

"Im planing on going into the medical field I would love to save lives some day."

{GRACE'S POV}

"Hi im Grace." I said confidently trying not to look like a crazy fan.

"Hello Grace." Luke blushed.

"Sign this for me?" I set my shirt I had bought in front of him.

"Sure." He smiled. "So Grace what does a girl like you do for fun around here?" Luke chuckled.

"Well I try to do things different around this town but hobbies wise well I play a lot of instruments, lets just say, and I like to sing."

"You sing?" He said his eyes widening.

"Maybe." I smirked trying to keep my confidence

{EMILY'S POV}

"Hey i'm Emily." I smiled.

"Hey." Michael smirked.

"Sign this for me?" I sat down my notebook in front of him.

"Sure love." Michael winked. "So Emily im curious what kind of music do you like?"

"Well my favorite band is all time low but I also like bands like blink 182 and falling in reverse, if I did tell you all my favorite bands we would be here a while." I chuckled.

"Wow All time low, nice." Michael nodded. "All time low has always been my favorite band."

"Same here."

"Ok ladies I'm afraid your time is up." The security guard showed us to the door.

"That was great." Emmy linked arms with me. "Ashton was so sweet." She smiled.

"I wish we could see them again." Delanie sighed.

"I'm never going to forget that experience." Grace shrieked.

"I dont think any of us will." I smirked still feeling butterflies in my stomach from meeting Michael.

Delanie,Grace,Emmy,and I walked together scared because we were not in the best part of LA. "Did you guys hear that?" Grace said turning pale. "I think someone is following us." We all started to walked faster.

I decided to be safe I would turn around and check myself,and I was surprised to see the guys of 5sos running towards us.