The Worthy

{EMMY'S POV}

"Emmy what if I f*ck it up?" Grace whined for the hundredth time today. "We don't have that many fans anyways."

"Stop complaining and let me do your make up, Zoe,Sophie,and Holly will be here any minuet." I grumbled.

"Come on you're done." I grabbed her hand and pulled her downstairs. "Looks like they're here!" I squealed.

"Sophie Holly Zoe!" I opened my arms and brought them all in for a hug. "You guys ready for tonight?"

"Nervous as shit." Sophie looked over to Grace who was pacing around the room. "Well not as nervous as Grace." Sophie walked over to her with Holly following close behind.

"You ready Zoe?" I chuckled when she looked over my shoulder.

"Yeah I'm ready." Zoe shouted. "Now wheres my Emily?"

"She's right over there." I turned around to see her and Michael basically making out on the couch.

"Emily!" Zoe screeched. "Oh hell no, who is this?" Zoe frowned and looked at Michael.

"This is Michael...my friend?" She looked up at Michael who shrugged.

"Ok as long as he's you friend, come give me a hug I haven't seen you in a million years!" Zoe said throwing herself into Emily's arms.

"Well those too sure missed each other." Holly chuckled and wrapped her arms around Sophie.

"Hey babe." Ashton grabbed my hand. "Looks like everyone is having a reunion." Ashton smiled.

"Yeah these guys are very close friends of ours." I smiled. "It's nice to see them again."

"How long has it been since you've seen these guys?"

"I can answer that!" Zoe said walking and standing next to me. "It's been 43 days exactly since we've seen each other."

"You actually kept count?"Ashton gaped.

"Uh yeah, these girls are my very best friends, and I'm stuck living with those too." Zoe snickered and looked over to Sophie and Holly.

"Come on guys we have to go." Delanie mumbled and walked over to Emily who hugged her.

"I'm so excited to hear them play." I squeezed Ashton's hand. "Aren't you guys excited?" I turned around to talk to Emily,Delanie,and Michael Grace Luke and Calum took a separate car with Zoe,Sophie,and Holly.

"Yeah,Luke said they're amazing." Michael said not looking away from Emily. "Guess we'll be the judge of that."

"Yeah." Delanie muttered and stared out the window. "I really need a drink." She grumbled.

"No underage drinking." Ashton said taking the words right out of my mouth. "I beat you to it babe." Ash teased.

"They're so perfect for each other." I heard Emily mutter to Michael who nodded agreeing with her.

"Ok come on we're here!" I was so excited and nervous at the same time for the girls, I'm sure they'll do great.

"Come on Lanie, I'll sneak you a drink." Michael smirked.

"You dumbass we're in America you can't drink either." Delanie hissed and walked ahead of us.

"She didn't mean it Mike." I sighed. "Come on they're on in 5."

"Oh my gosh this is so nerve racking." Emily said picking at her nails.

"Don't be nervous for them, they'll be great."