Black and white

Hi!

I see myself as the daughter of Sirius, and I just wanted to tell my story :)

I've been thinking a lot, and sometimes I come up with weird messages to my friends about my 'Harry Potter life'.. xD

So I decided to stop bothering them and write a story here on Wattpad :)

I hope you like it!

All rights to J.K. Rowling who made the characters (with excepttion of myself) and the story. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Thank you, Cissy.'', I stood up and walked to the door. 

''You're welcome. My pleasure.'', she said.

I walked through the house and I reached the front door. But something stopped me. I felt someone was standing right behind me. I could hear the person's breathe. And I was quite sure I knew who it was. A woman, named Bellatrix Lestrange. I turned around, and looked her right into her dark and cold eyes.  

''Hello Bella.'', I said.

''Spare me for your false kindness.''

''Then tell me why in Merlin's beard you're standing right behind me, when I'm on my way out!'', I said a bit annoyed.

''Because, Black, You don't belong in this manor.'', she said firmly.

''Then let me walk out!''

I opened the door.

She quickly slammed the door, and pulled me into the house again.

''What do you want of me!?'', I almost yelled at her.

She didn't answer me. Instead, she took me by the arm and dragged me through the house and upstairs where I just came from. She pushed me into the room where Cissy was sitting and looked judging on her sister.

Narcissa stood up and looked at me, but switched to Bella.

''What's the matter, Bella?''

''What is she doing here?''

Narcissa walked to me, and took me by the hand.

''Go home.'', she said calmly.

''That was actually what I was about to do. But your sister wouldn't let me.''

''Nor am I letting you go now-'', she said while a smirking smile was planted on her face.

Narcissa looked at her questioning.

''-because, you're not one of us. You're supporting little baby Potter-''

''Says who!?'', I asked.

Bellatrix  looked at Narcissa.

''What have you two talked about?'', she asked curiously.

''None of your business, Lestrange'', I said.

I quickly got out of the room and downstairs. I opened the front door and rushed out.

I stood still, focused clearly on Grimmauld's Place 12 and apparated away from the Malfoy Manor.

''Dad! I'm home!''

I walked through the house as I skimmed the rooms. A few members of the order was sitting, but I couldn't see either Harry or Sirius.

I walked upstairs, and heard someone talk. I knew it was them. I quickly followed the sound in excitement, and reached Harry and Ronald's bedroom.

Sirius and Harry spotted me right in the moment I walked in. harry walked to me and gave me a hug.

''Emma.'', he said smiling. ''How lovely to see you again! Where have you been?''

''I wonder that too.'', Sirius said.

I walked to Sirius and hugged him too.

''I was at Luna's place. Yes, She's actually a very nice girl.'', I said firmly. I'd already thought about how to explain it. ''I stayed there a few days.''

Harry looked at me mysteriously. I'm sure he didn't believe me. He knew Luna well. Not one I would go and visit, just like that. But I sent him a warning look and he remained silent.

''Alright, then'', Sirius said. ''I hope you had a great time, and, welcome home''

He walked out of the room and went downstairs.

I sat down on Harry's bed, and he sat down beside me.

''Alright, now you can tell me where you really were.''

I couldn't help it. I told him everything I had to tell. He was my godbrother and I trusted him more than anyone else. 

When I finished, he stood up and looked at me disappointed. 

''Just promise me one thing-'', he said. ''don't let them affect you in any way.''

I looked down. I knew it may happen. 

''I promise''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~