Chapter 8: Not a Test for My Power

Sasuke rubbed his neck as he waited for the first match of the third test was decided. The Uchiha's body was still sore form all that had happen in the Forest of Death, he had waken up in the last day with barely any memory of what had happened before. He remembered having waken up after the strange nin bit him, he remember attacking the sound-nin and Sakura pleading him to stop, and the last thing he remembered was Naruto pinning him down to the ground, after that everything was just a blank.

He had asked what had happened but both of his teammates were reluctant of talking about it, one thing Sasuke did notice was that Naruto seemed even more distance than before, and Sakura kept on glancing nervously between the blond and the Uchiha.

Sasuke snapped out of his thought when he saw what the first match was, Inuzuka Kiba vs. Uzumaki Naruto. Sasuke saw how Sakura, Lee, and the members of Team 10 tensed when they read it; the only thing was that the raven-haired boy didn't know why.

The Uchiha watched his teammate leave the group without a single word to their sensei, Sakura, or to him. Sasuke gaze was then redirected towards Team 8 where Kiba was ranting about how short the match will be.

The raven-haired boy watched as the two genin face each other in the area, the only thing that was heard were Akamaru's barks. Sasuke looked at Kiba first; the dog-lover had a triumphant smirk on his face, as though he had already won. Sasuke's gaze shifted to look at his teammate, if the Uchiha didn't know any better he would say the Naruto looked bored, the match didn't seem to excite him in any way.

The chunin called Hayate gave the order to start the match. "Why don't we skip the trash talk and go straight to the beating." Kiba said getting into fighting stance. "I'm feeling generous today, so I'm going to make this as quickly as possible." The brown haired boy finished, while Naruto stood unmoving. Kiba started towards the blond, "Tsuuga" Kiba screamed before he started spinning, creating a destructive tornado.

Naruto watched the attack as it got closer and closer, at the last moment the blond lazily sidestepped and dodged the attack. Kiba turned around and tried one more time, unfortunately for the dog-lover, Naruto sidestepped again and evaded the attack, the blonde's lazy movements made dodging the attacks look easy. The brown-haired boy tried his luck a couple of times more without succeeding. After being unable to get a single scratch on the blond, Kiba stopped, it was evident that he was tick off. "Bastard" Kiba murmured as he clenched his taking two pills and putting one in his mouth. "Akamaru" The brown-haired shinobi said as he threw the second pill towards the dog.

Suddenly Akamaru's fur turned red as the dog jumped on his owners back. "Juujin Bunshin" Kiba cried out as Akamaru barked. Immediately the brown haired boy's body turned best-like and the Akamaru turned into an exact copy of Kiba.

"Gatsuuga" Kiba cried out as he and Akamaru started spinning towards Naruto. The blond kept on dodging all of the attacks, moving on the last possible second and still without getting his cloths ragged. Kiba growled in frustration. "What's the deal? Naruto would've never been able to dodge all of the attacks." The brown haired boy thought.

Both Kiba and Akamaru started circling Naruto, they were still using Gatsuuga. Naruto extended his arms and grabbed both Kiba's and Akamaru's forearms. Using their momentum, Naruto rotated on his heel and released Kiba and Akamaru, sending both of them crashing towards opposite walls. Akamaru reverted back to his dog form while Kiba struggled to stand up.

"Bastard" Kiba murmured again as he started towards the blond with his clawed hands. Naruto dodged Kiba's swipe with ease, immediately the blond drove his fist into the brown-haired boy's stomach, sending him back to the wall. Kiba stood up and dashed towards Naruto once more. The blond started to make handseals and gathering chakra on his index finger. "Akuma Zenshin no Jutsu" Naruto said as he started towards the incoming genin.