Chapter 7

Warning: 

This chapter contains some explicit adult themes. Proceed with caution. 

~Miisaki 

Chapter 7

Rafael squeezed Fiora’s hand, just reveling in the casual contact. 

“I think we can make our exit now.” He whispered into her ear. 

Her carmel eyes glance up at him then surveyed the thinning crowd. She merely nodded sleepily and they escaped down a poorly lit hall. 

They sauntered down the hall in complete silence then stopped once they reached the base of the stairs. 

“You look awfully tired dear heart.” Rafael observed lightly then scooped up her light frame into his arms. 

“I can walk!” Fiora giggled but he merely began climbing the stairs, eyes never leaving her beautiful face. 

He kicked open the door to their new room, that was alight with candles and moonlight. 

“Put me down.” Fiora quietly squirmed.

“Hmm. No.” He replied thoughtfully and bent his head to capture her lips. 

Fire coursed through his body at the contact of her soft full lips and he set her on the floor gently. 

“I know you’re tired.” He said then watched as Fiora reached for him. 

“Goodnight.” Rafael kissed the top of her head then went over to the bed and began removing his boots. 

Five, four, three, two...Rafael began counting in his head. One. 

Just then Fiora’s hands wrapped around him from behind and began loosening the buttons of his shirt. 

“I’m...I’m not tired anymore.” Her voice was timid and nervous. Frankly it made his heart beat wildly in his chest. 

“No one’s buying that. You were practically yawning over your pudding.” He teased while trying to sound as serious as possible. 

All of a sudden Fiora flitted off the bed and came to stand in front of him. Slowly she unlaced the ties at the back of her neck, allowing the fabric to loosen. 

Rafael couldn’t help but watch as the silken fabric slid off her shoulders and pooled at her feet revealing a perfect body. His eyes traveled upwards, passed her shapely hips, passed the flat stomach, passed the swollen breasts and finally coming to rest upon her flushed face. 

“Don’t you...” Fiora began softly. So softly he barely caught her words. “Don’t you...want me?” 

The question made his heart break and he abandoned his game at once. 

“Damn it Fiora.” Rafael cursed and roughly pulled her onto the bed then swiftly straddled her. 

“I want nothing more.” He crushed his lips over hers, needing to feel her lips, hungry for the contact. Fiora responding with just as much need, if not more. 

He peeled off his clothing between kisses yearning for her heated naked flesh to touch his. 

Rafael’s hands roamed wildly over her body and she gasped under his lips. 

“Rafael...” Fiora breathed his name.

He moved his fingers over her most sensitive area and her breathing became even more shallow. 

“Rafael! Please...” 

“Rafae-” He covered her lips with his, loving the taste of his name on her lips. 

“I can’t take it. Please!” 

Rafael gave in at once and thrust into her hard. Their breathing grew loud and was in sync. Each one gasping at every thrust until his movements grew much more frantic. 

He couldn’t be gentle this time and Fiora didn’t seem to mind. Harder and harder he drew in and out until his muscles tightened up. 

They both cried out as he released himself into her, falling atop her slim voluptuous body in exhaustion.