2

mads pov
I woke up the next morning and checked my phone, there was a whole bunch of videos and one was of me crying, amazing. I got up then grabbed a hoodie an pair of sweatpants, I slowly put them on then brushed out my hair. I haven't recently worn my extensions and my hair was really dead, sure it's ugly but at least my hairs finally growing. Later that day I got an offer to be on a podcast, it was called call her daddy. Maybe I shouldn't have taken up the offer but honestly I just needed to talk to someone, even if it would be risking my relationship.

3rd person
It was 2:15 and Mads decided to text Jaden to see if he wanted to hangout, replying straight he said he couldn't.

Today 2:15 pm

mads💗
hey jay, can we
hangout today?

Jaden💐
sorry i can't:(
i'm hanging out with
the boys

mads💗
awh okay, have fun!
read

About an hour later mads got a text from Maddie asking if she wanted to hangout, of course mads said yes and they decided to meet up at a coffee shop around the corner of Maddie's apartment. Mads put on light makeup then changed into a pair of jeans and a white crop top. It was about 65° so her outfit wasn't that bad for how hot it was but she still decided to put a pair of shorts in her bag in case she needed them. When Mads got to the coffee shop she looked around for Maddie, not seeing her anywhere she just decided to order her coffee and wait. About 5 minutes later Maddie arrived at the coffee shop and apologized to Mads for being late. "So, how are you?" Maddie asked Mads while sipping her coffee. "Ummm besides last night i'm pretty good, how about you?" Mads replied reaching in her purse for lipgloss "eh im alright i've just been busy with work" Maddie answered watching as Mads put on her lipgloss. "Oh what do you do?" Mads asked "well besides social media i'm actually trying to become an artist, sure it might seem easy but it's quite hard to keep up with plus it's hard to post every day when you have a life" "oh I get it" replied Mads putting away her lipgloss. The two girls talked for a little longer then eventually Mads had left to go to a party that Josh was throwing. Expecting to see her boyfriend she walked straight inside and walked around. After about five minutes she realized that Jaden probably wasn't at Josh's house, upset she walked up to Josh and asked him if he knew where Jaden was "no i'm sorry" he replied before walking off. Mads really wasn't in the mood to party and honestly just went to the party to see Jaden who wasn't even there. Later that night Mads had gotten a text from Jaden saying he was coming over, overjoyed she fixed her hair and waited. When Jaden got to Mads house he didn't walk straight in, he had knocked on the door and waited. Mads thought it was weird but didn't bother to say anything, she let him in her house then waited for him to say something. "Hey" he said putting his stuff down "Hi love" Mads replied sitting on her couch waiting for Jaden to sit next to her. Surprisingly he didn't, he sat across from her in a chair. "I think we should talk about something" Jaden said in a serious tone. "Okay?" Mads replied looking in Jadens eyes. "I want to break up." He said not even looking at Mads "what?." the poor girl asked looking away from his eyes. "I want to break up Mads." He repeated in a more annoying tone then angry. "Oh, okay." Mads didn't know what to say, those where the only words she could say without bursting into tears. Jaden got up, grabbed his stuff, and left just like that. No goodbye or I love you. He just left.

mads pov a week later
I woke up and put a grey hoodie on with sweatpants. Sure it wasn't the most show able outfit but it sure was comfortable. Today was the day the podcast was scheduled for, i could've canceled and said it was an emergency but I needed to get out of my house anyway. Jaden had texted me going on about how he liked nessa and planned on asking her out. I don't know why he told me but I just responded with okay and went on with my day. I got coffee before heading to the podcast studio and saw no other then Jaden and Nessa, I didn't say anything I just ran out of the coffee shop right when I got my starbucks. When I got to the podcast studio I started crying uncontrollably, I didn't know what to do nor what to say, the girl who was at the studio with me tried to comfort me then asked me what was wrong. I knew the cameras were on so i decided to just say it. "Jaden texted me this morning saying that he liked nessa" "I'm so sorry, do you want to go?" The girl asked "nono it's okay" i replied wiping my tears.

Josh's pov
I got up and set up for the bffs podcast, Mads had recently said some shit on a podcast about Jaden and Nessa and i'm quite sure she was just jealous. When the podcast started Dave began to talk, about 30 minutes later he brought up that whole situation. "So josh, Is the Nessa and Jaden situation true?" Dave asked flipping through the plans for the episode. "I think it's just a load of bullshit, Jaden would never do that he's my best friend. Mads is just jealous" I replied sitting up. "Well that sums it up" Brianna said watching the video Dave had put on the screen again. Later that day the podcast had came out and I got a text from Mads.

today 5:20

mads😐
I wasn't lying

josh🤷‍♀️
yeah sure

mads😐
I wasn't i swear
read

Olivia's opinions
This chapters kinda all over the place but I hope your enjoying the book😭 If you have any recommendations for what I can do to improve this book please tell me!💗