16

we moved so far down😕

josh's pov
When i got to Mads house i walked straight in, walking to her room i opened the door to see her balling her eyes out. I started walking up to her but she flinched so i stopped, "come.." she quietly got out so i did as she said, slowly walking i got to where she was. I sat down then once again she flinched, backing up i felt her move her hand onto mine and held it. I looked at her and she nodded her head so i slowly moved next to her, slowly moving towards me she laid her head on my chest. "you alright?" i asked slowly rubbing her back in circles, she just nodded her head no and for the next 30 minutes i comforted her. "Wanna tell me what happened?" i asked as i moved my hand off of Mads back to look at a text "not right now.." she replied slowly falling asleep, looking at the text it had been Maddie, she was just asking me if Mads was alright but i didn't have time to reply. I knew it would scare Mads so i just put my phone down then continued rubbing Mads back till eventually i fell asleep. The next morning when i woke up Mads was still asleep on me, i grabbed my phone then scrolled through instagram waiting for her to wake up.

3rd person
When mads woke up she looked up at Josh to see him on his phone, "morning" he said slowly going through Mads hair. "Morning.." she replied rubbing her eyes and scooting off of Josh, "i was kind of comfortable" Josh shrugged as Mads got up and went to her bathroom, turning on her shower. As Mads got into her shower Josh put his phone down and grabbed one of Mads hoodies, putting it on he laid back down and went back to his phone. When Mads got out of her shower she put some clothes on and laid next Josh, "is my hoodie comfortable?" Mads laughed as Josh cuddle up in it. "Mhmmm, very" Josh replied smiling and wrapping his arms around Mads, "you alright?" he asked looking at Mads start to shake then slowly got the hint and got off of her. "I'm sorry, i should've asked" Josh said tapping his leg, he was upset because Mads was scared of him but he knew she had a reason. "It's okay, you can" Mads said before picking up her phone and going on it, slowly moving back onto Mads he laid on her and wrapped his arms around her. "Josh?" Mads said scrolling through her phone, "mh?" he replied laying his head on Mads chest "thank you" She said smiling and Josh just nodded. Eventually he had fallen back asleep and Mads just watched, she thought he had looked peaceful so she took a photo and smiled.

Mads pov
As i watched Josh sleep i felt something come over me that i hadn't felt in awhile, happiness. I felt happy. Going on my phone i decided to post a tiktok, sure i was tired but i hadn't posted in what a month? As i was trying to record my cat jumped on my bed, smiling i re-did the tiktok and posted it.

 Going on my phone i decided to post a tiktok, sure i was tired but i hadn't posted in what a month? As i was trying to record my cat jumped on my bed, smiling i re-did the tiktok and posted it

morning from me and my kitty:)

Indianamascara
bae finally posted 😇
^^^
yes, yes i did

madssslewie
Morning Mads!

user792726
she finally posted!

oliviagrace
your so pretty
^^^
ty love!

When Josh woke up he slowly slipped off of me and got up, ruffling his hair he went to the bathroom and turned on my shower. "I have to leave after i shower, the boys wanna hangout" he said and i just nodded as i rubbed my cats fluffy hair causing it to pur. "Okay" i replied before getting up and walking downstairs to feed my cat, pouring the food in its bowl then sitting on my counter.

olivia's opinionssss
okay imma take a nap now🤷‍♀️