14

warning!! this chapter has mild s3lf h@rm

3rd person
As Mads got up out of her bed still crying she went into her bathroom. trying to wipe her tears she noticed a little blade on her bathroom counter, should she do it? she didn't know.. grabbing the blade she carefully looked at it, after about two minutes she put the blade over her thighs and scraped it. Moaning in pain she did it two more times then moved to her other thigh, putting the blade over it then scratching a diagonal line over it. Tears poring from her eyes she put the blade down and washed her hands, cleaning up the cuts she went back to her bed then laid down.

mads pov
Waking up the next morning there was a knock at the door, slowly getting up then putting a pair of sweatpants on i opened the door to see Maddie. Hugging me she wiped my past tears then we both laid down on my bed. "How are you?" she asked pouting "pretty shitty" i replied putting a fake smile on my face then opening one of the chocolates that she had brought for me. "Maddie" i said putting a piece of the chocolate in my mouth, "mh?" she replied flipping through the movies on Disney+ "thank you for helping me out" i smiles "no problem, that's what friends are for isn't it?" she asked finally picking a movie which was The Book Of life. "I love this movie" I said laying back then covering up with my blanket, "me too" she said before clicking on the movie. for the next hour and a half we watched The Book Of life till Maddie had to go see her boyfriend, she asked me if i wanted her to stop by after but i just said it was okay and let her leave. For the next hour i just ate chocolate and watched movies, i cried a bit but eventually i couldn't cry anymore. it just hurt.

maddie's pov
As i left Mads house i once again texted josh telling him he really needed to check up on Mads, he left me on fucking red then persisted to post on his story with another bitch. God i hate him.

Maddie named this group chat Pretzel haters

Chrissy😛
why am i in this group
chat? i don't hate Josh

Madison #2
bold to guess it was
Josh but because your
friends with Mads

chrissy😛
correction she's my ex
but yeah ig

Indy😋😋
SUP BITCHES

Madison #2
SUPPP
pretzel boy😐
Why am i in this
group chat?

Maddison #2
Because your the
bitch that hurt mads

Ry Ry😇😇
what she said

pretzel boy😐
okay and?
Madison #2
okay and you fucking
hurt our best friend, i don't
think she's been out of
her house since last week

pretzel boy😐
come to think that i'm
also hurting?

mads❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹
josh, maybe we would if
you weren't out fucking
other girls left and right

pretzel boy😐
You fucked somebody
too!

mads❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹
once Joshua,
once. but you?
let me see Ellie,
lauren, and a random
ass bitch

Madison #2
period bsf

chrissy😛
get ittt

pretzel boy😐
seriously christian?
i thought we were
friends.

chrissy😛
we are, but you
fucked up and
your yet to own
up to it.

Pretzel boy😐
I didn't even do anything
wrong!

chrissy😛
see, that's where your
wrong. You did fuck up,
you hurt someone you
loved and are to scared
to admit it.

Olivia's opinionsss
Finally putting Josh in his place god😒