12

3rd person
When Mads had woken up she had Maddie next to her on her phone, noticing Mads was awake Maddie put her phone down and looked at Mads "now you wanna tell me what's wrong?" Maddie asked and Mads just stared at her then shook her head no, "do you want me to text him that you wanna break up?" Maddie asked "no, it's okay i'll text him later" Mads sighed wrapping her arms around Maddie. For the next hour Maddie just comforted Mads until she had to go see her boyfriend, Once she left Mads flipped over and changed into sweatpants and a hoodie. She had texted Josh saying she saw him kiss the girl and she wanted to break up, she didn't actually want to break up with him but she knew it was best. texting Indiana she asked if she could come over and Indiana just replied with yes and she would be over in five minutes. When Indiana got to Mads house she walked in then too her bedroom, hugging her Indiana handed her some chocolate ice cream and then she turned on After. Indiana was just comforting Mads while she ate her ice cream, cried, and watched the movie. Once the movie finished Mads had fallen asleep on Indiana, she played with Mads hair till eventually she got up and put Mads head on a pillow. Leaving she noticed Josh starting to walk up to Mads door, "she doesn't want to see you" Indiana said fixing her hair while looking at Josh. "How do you know?" he asked looking a bit sad because Mads didn't want to see him, "don't worry, plus she's asleep so just leave" Indiana replied walking to her car then driving back to her and Rylie's house.

mads pov
for the last couple days all i've done is sleep, i haven't eaten nor changed and i quite frankly stank. Indiana and Maddie had been quite worried about me, they came over every couple days to check up on me and try to get me to eat but i couldn't.

maddie's pov
I'm worried about Mads, she hasn't eaten in the past few days nor changed. I come over every few days and try to get her to eat, she keeps refusing and i don't know what to do. I texted josh and told him i was worried about Mads, he told me he couldn't do anything about it but i told him to talk to her. I don't know if he has yet but knowing Josh he probably hasn't.

mads pov
Today Indianas coming over, she want me to go to this party with her but i don't know if i really want too, when she got to my house she walked in and forced me to get up. "Come on we're going to a party" Indiana said before handing me a dress to put on. I slowly put on the dress then sprayed perfume on myself, i was tired but i know if i didn't she would have like physically pulled me out of my bed, change me, and put makeup on me. I curled my hair then once i finished that Indiana helped me put on my makeup, "you ready?" Indiana asked putting a piece of hair behind my ear. "Mhm" i replied we got up and went to her car, i got in the passengers seat then went on my phone to see a video of Josh hooking up with some random girl in Canada.

olivia's opinionssss
y'all ready for the next chapter?🤔🤔