20

Josh's pov
Last night i had called Mads, i wanted to apologize for whatever i had done but i had been busy and haven't had the time. I've been talking to Nessa a bit more then usual but she's being weird, i mean she hasn't talked to me in awhile and the last time we talked was when she texted me while i was in the shower. Holy shit. Mads had seen the texts between me and Nessa.. Getting up i ran into Kios room and jumped on his bed, "i need your help" i said as Amanda looked at me as well as kio "well i was kinda busy" Kio said pointing at Amanda causing her to laugh, "it's okay, if anything i can help what's up?" she said smiling. "Okay wellll you know how me and Mads are like kinda i thing?" I asked and Kio and Amanda just nodded. "Alright well one night i had been texting Nessa and i wasn't clearly thinking, she would call me baby and stuff but that doesn't matter. One time i was in the shower and Mads was over, i thinks she saw a text that Nessa had sent me and left right away. We haven't even talked besides me asking her to take something down" i said causing Amanda and Kio to just stare. "wow.." Amanda said as she sat up and looked at kio. "Do you love Mads?" she asked and i nodded, "do you love Nessa?" she asked and i nodded no. "Okay well then that settles it, apologize to Mads and tell her what happened. I'm sure she'll forgive you."

Mads pov
Tonight i'm going to a party, not just any party Josh's 19th birthday party. I'm a little bit scared but we were close friends after all.

As i walked into the big house that many people share Kio ran up to me and greeted me with a smile. "Happy to see you" he said giving me a side hug then looking around. "yeah uh, i couldn't miss his birthday after all" i replied before walking off and going to get a drink. After a few drinks i realized i shouldn't drink anymore, putting the drink down that i had had in my hand i walked over to the kitchen then opened the fridge. Grabbing a water bottle a heard a voice say "yo, drinks are over on the counter get out of the fridge" ignoring what the voice had said u shut the fridge door and turned around to see no other then Josh looking at me. "Oh.. it was just you" he said as his eyes began to get dimmer. "Yeah uh.. happy birthday" i said forcing a smile over my face watching as Josh nodded then walked off. After walking around for awhile i went outside then found a counter with cowboy hats on it, they were in all different colors but before i could pick one Amanda ran up to me then handed me a pink cowboy hat. "It fits you" she said smiling as i put it on. "Thank you love" i smiled back as i hugged her. "Have you recently talked to Josh?" she asked and i replied with "kind of, i haven't had an actual conversation with him tho". Amanda nodded then pointed at Josh, he was sitting on a couch that was outside and was on his phone. A group of girls had come up to him but he just shook his head then smiled at them till they left. "Go talk to him, i'm sure he has something to say to you" Amanda said "i don't know.." i replied "oh come on mads, it is his birthday after all" she said "fine."

Olivia's opinionsssss
Go check out my other book Miss looked! I am also happy to say that this book is almost doneeee

Olivia's opinionsssssGo check out my other book Miss looked! I am also happy to say that this book is almost doneeee