21

Mads pov
Walking up to Josh i began to feel nervous, i wasn't scared to talk to him just.. i don't know disappointed in myself? Slowly sitting next to him i noticed him glancing at home, "you gonna just sit there and stair or say something?" i asked and he shook his head. "Sorry sorry, i was distracted hey" he replied rubbing his head causing me to laugh. "It's alright, and hey you okay?" i asked and he nodded then turned to look at me, "what about you?" he asked "um.. i could be better i guess" i replied honestly kinda happy to be talking to Josh. "You know you can always talk to me if you want" He said looking at the girls walking past him causing me to sigh, "i'm sorry Mads, i really am and i don't know how to show it.." he apologized. he actually apologized. Smiling i said "it's alright, friends?" "friends."

When i got home later that night after hanging out with Josh i noticed that i hadn't actually gotten him a present. Shit, good thing his actual birthdays today. Getting off of my bed i put on a hoodie then a pair of shorts, walking to my car i texted Josh and asked if we could meet up later. He agreed and i went on with my plan, going to target i bought a big brown teddy bear, some candy (mostly gummy worms because that's his favorite), and a fluffy grey blanket. Texting josh again i asked if he was at his house, he said he wasn't but he would be home in around and hour. This was my chance, driving to Josh's house i listened to the whole sour playlist. Singing, screaming, everything. Getting to his house i put in the code and went inside, going to his bedroom i set up all the gifts i had gotten him. Heading downstairs i waited for him to get home, as i scrolled through TikTok Josh walked inside, jumping up i hugged him "happy birthdayyyu" i said smiling "hey, someone actually knows my real birthday" he laughed then i grabbed his hand and skipped up the stairs. putting i blind fold over his eyes we walked into his bedroom. "Okay, you can take your blind fold off" i said smiling. As he took his blind fold off he smiled and hugged me, "thank you Mads" he said and i nodded then said your welcome. Hugging the teddy bear Josh grabbed some of his gummies and set them next to his bedside table. "Movie?" he asked and i nodded before sitting next to him on his bed.

olivia's opinionsss
They're backkkkk🫶🫶 sorry for the short chapter!