18

3rd person
A few hours had passed of Maddie trying to comfort Mads, eventually Mads had stopped crying and the two girls started to watch a movie. "Maddie?" Mads said before pulling the blanket over herself "mh?" Maddie replied looking at Mads, "thank you" Mads smiled and Maddie just answered with no problem. A few minutes passed and Mads had fallen asleep, Maddie was still awake but she was getting quite tired. getting up Maddie grabbed another blanket for herself and laid down, covering up she fell asleep next to Mads.

mads pov
As i woke up i noticed Maddie was still asleep, she went to bed after me and was probably still really tired so i didn't bother waking her up. Getting up i grabbed my stuff and went to my house, laying in my bed i fell back asleep then woke up a few hours later to see Indiana sitting on the side of my bed. "Good morning" she said smiling "hi" i replied rubbing my eyes then sitting up. "Your going to a party with meee" she said grabbing my hands trying to get me to get up, "Indiana i don't know" i answered letting go of her hands. "Oh come on Madsss" she begged putting her phone a side, "fine but what am i going to wear?" i asked "something that's comfortable and doesn't hurt to wear" she replied happy that i decided i was going to come "so a hoodie and sweatpants" i smiled "noo like a dress" she said "oh come onn" i pouted as Indiana got up and grabbed a dress that i forgot i had. Putting it on i put some light makeup on then Indiana took a few pictures for me to post on instagram.

 Putting it on i put some light makeup on then Indiana took a few pictures for me to post on instagram

cold hearted🤥
#justremeberyourebeautiful

charlidamelio
gorgeous 💗💗
^^^
all you babes

Indianamascara
baeee
^^^
💗💗💗

user564289
she's so ugly
^^^
ikr😹😹

Olivermoy
pretty girl
^^^
love you 💕

"You ready?" Indiana asked and i just nodded, going to her car we got in and went to Bryce's party. Walking inside Indiana walked off to go find zach, grabbing a drink i walked over to Oliver and side hugged him. "hey" i said smiling "hey" he replied putting his drink on the table next to us. "how are you?" he asked "i'm good, what about you?" i answered taking a sip out of my drink "i'm alright, you look pretty" he said smiling "awh thank you" i replied as Josh walked over to Oliver and pushed him out of the way, "what the hell man?!" Oliver yelled walking back over to me then punching Josh. "Mother fucker!" Josh yelled wiping his eye that was starting to bruise then punching Oliver. A few minutes had passed and Josh was on top of Oliver, they were both beaten up pretty bad but Josh had it worse. He was fighting a boxer, an actual boxer. Bryce and Anthony both ran over to Josh and Oliver, Bryce pulled Josh off of Oliver and held him away then Anthony helped Oliver up and got him to the other side of the room. Walking past Josh as he looked at me i walked over to Oliver and apologized, he wiped the blood off of his nose then said it was alright. "Let me help you" i said grabbing a wet cloth then putting it over his nose, "thank you" he said and i just nodded. "Why did you punch him?" i asked "he's been a dick to me the whole night, i was done when he pushed me" he replied while shrugging. When his nose finally stopped bleeding i handed him the cloth then walked over to Josh, grabbing his hand i walked to the back yard where no one was and then let go of his hand. "What. The. Fuck. Josh." I said taking little breathes in between what i had been saying, "i'm sorry" he said quietly looking down and i just shook my head then grabbed a small cloth that was on a counter and put it on his nose. "Are you hurt?" i asked sighing "no, i'm alright and you really don't have to help me" he replied slowly taking the cloth off of his nose then watching as it dropped down on to his shirt. "Dumbass" i said putting it back on his nose then taking his hand and putting it on the cloth.

olivia's opinionssss
sorry for not updating i've been busy and i really don't like this book😭