15

warning!! this chapter contains r@pe

3rd person
"Did i actually mess up?" Josh asked as he scrolled through Mads instagram looking at new and old photos. "Do you want the truth truth or the kind truth?" replied Bryce as he sat on Josh's bed, "the truth truth dumbass" Josh said putting his phone down then looking at Bryce. "Well.. you did mess up and that's on you not her, you also are with a new girl almost every week but get mad when she fucked somebody? you can't do that" Bryce replied honestly causing Josh to sigh then get up. "What if you talk to her?" Bryce asked just trying to help his friend out, "she doesn't want too" Josh answered starting to pace around his room. "How do you know?" Bryce questioned and Josh couldn't answer, "I guess i don't" Josh said shrugging then sitting back down. "Talk to her bro" Bryce said before walking out of Josh's room and going on with his day. Mads was a total wreck, she couldn't do anything or even think of anything with out wanting to cry. The only thing that actually made her stop thinking of Josh was cutting, cutting deep into herself. "Mads?" Maddie said putting her keys on Mads dresser, "mh?." the blonde girl replied wiping her tears and looking up at her friend. "I'm taking you to a party" Maddie said smiling then sitting next to Mads, "i don't want to go" Mads replied going on her phone. "Come on Mads, you wont see him i swear" Maddie begged as she gave Mads the puppy dog face till she finally gave in and said yes.
"i'm only doing this for you" Mads said shrugging as she put on light makeup then went to the bathroom and made sure her cuts weren't visible. "hmmm or do you actually wanna go out?" Maddie replied laughing then slipping on a red dress, "definitely the 1st one" Mads answered walking out of the bathroom then slipping on a sparkling black dress. When the two girls got to the party Maddie went on her own little way to find her boyfriend, Mads wasn't in much of a party mood so she just got a drink then went over to Kio. "Hey" she said looking at kio then around for his girlfriend, "where Amanda?" she asked and kio just said that she hadn't want to come but he wanted to see some of his friends. Nodding her head Mads walked off to go find Maddie, walking and walking till someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a closet. "Shhh" the voice said putting their hand over Mads mouth while taking of her underwear, "don't scream it's not worth it" the deep but quite voice said as he took of his pants then his boxers. "This is gonna be nice" the man said smirking then putting his dick in Mads.

Mads pov
the whole time i wanted to cry, i couldn't move and once the man was done he just left leaving me in the closet to cry. I just decided to walk back to my house, it was already late and i'm pretty sure Maddie had already left. When i got to my house i laid down in my bed and cried for like two hours, not being able to move i couldn't stop shaking, it felt like i was dying. Getting a text from someone i couldn't move, i peered over to look at the text seeing that Maddie had texted me, she asked where i was and said she was coming over, i couldn't move and i really didn't care so i just laid back down and started crying again.

3rd person
When Maddie got to Mads house she walked straight in and went up to her room to hear little weeps coming from it. Knocking on her door she heard a tiny come in so she said as Mads had said "are you okay?" Maddie asked looking at Mads and slowly approaching her, "mhm" Mads replied wiping her tears then flinching as Maddie got closer to her. Noticing that she was scared Maddie put chocolate next to Mads bedside table and went back to her house.

Maddie's pov
As i left Mads house i texted Josh, getting in my car he replied.

today 8:25 pm

Maddie🤷‍♀️
something's wrong with
Mads

Josh
wdym?

Maddie🤷‍♀️
we went to a party and
i could find
her so i left early, she
wouldn't respond
to my text to i just told
her i was coming
over, when i got there she was
crying and when
i moved near her
she kept flinching

josh
Maddie elaborate

maddie🤷‍♀️
i think she was
raped

josh
i'll go to her house
tomorrow and check
up on her

olivia's opinionsss
Poor mads:( sorry for updating
late💗