3

3rd person
About a week had passed, neither Josh nor mads had spoken to each other and neither had spoken to their little crushes either. Today Josh had gotten a notification from non other then tiktok room, at first he didn't check the video but then his TikTok notifications were filled with people saying they were sorry for him. Confused he decided to look at what tiktok room had posted, it was non other then a video of Jaden and Nessa kissing. Shocked he texted mads apologizing for the dumb stuff he had said on the podcast.

Josh's pov
I felt like absolute shit, I had called mads a lair and practically told the whole internet that she was just jealous that her ex best friend was hanging out with her ex. I offered to take her out for coffee or something but she simply decided saying that she was already going out with a few of her friends that day, It was quite obvious that she was lying and just didn't want to see me but I didn't say anything about it.

mads pov
I haven't done anything this past week but sleep, Josh had apologized and asked me if I wanted to go get coffee or something with him but I really couldn't have gone if I wanted too. A few of my friends like Maddie had also texted me asking if I wanted to meet up with them, I declined each offer I had gotten and went back to bed. Sure it wasn't healthy for me sleeping this much but I really had no motivation to do anything, I couldn't even change. My mom had recently texted me asking if I wanted to go to my home town for a bit, she's the only person I had actually said yes to in the pass week and I was kinda happy I had. I'm leaving in about 3 days and getting to Arizona in 4. My twin sister Rylie has been in Arizona for the past couple months so I haven't gotten to see nor talk to her recently, when I leave Arizona we already decided that she was going to come back with me to see her friends.

3rd person
Mads had finally decided to get up and do something, she texted Josh asking if he still wanted to hangout and he said sure but it would be in about two hours because he's filming a youtube video, it was perfect for mads because she could take a shower, do her makeup, and get dressed. She hopped up out of her bed then went to her bathroom and turned on her shower, taking off her clothes she looked at her body, her mood quickly changed when she had noticed that she's been losing weight drastically. Gaining weight was a hard subject for Mads but recently she hadn't been eating enough and it was really fucking with her mental heath. When mads got into the shower she slowly washed her hair and body then got out. She quickly dried off then went back into her room and started to do her makeup. Mads was honestly happy to finally be getting dressed and taking care of herself so when she was finally done getting dressed she decided to post a tiktok.

 Mads was honestly happy to finally be getting dressed and taking care of herself so when she was finally done getting dressed she decided to post a tiktok

going to meet a friend😵‍💫

mads..lewie
she looks so drained

user572829
she's so pretty

maddiejohnson
Gorgeous 💗
^^^
I love you💗💗

joshrichards
i'm that friend💪💪
^^^
he's that friend

nessaxjaden
Nessas sm better
^^^
agreed
^^^
same

olivia's opinionsss
oml my bsf added me into a group chat with
a guy I don't even talk to and he
started cussing me out- anywho opinions? and sorry for the short chapter💗