13

mads pov
Once me and Indians got to the party we went straight in, i had drank quite a bit and was clearly drunk. "hey" a voice said from behind me so i turned around to see Oliver, "hey" i said looking at him, he was tall and looked so hot. "Wanna dance?" he asked smirking and i just nodded, walking over the dance floor we dance away till eventually he started moving his fingers up my dress, stopping once he got there he took his hand out of my dress. Bringing me upstairs we sat down and he kissed me, i kissed him back then he kissed my neck and left two hickeys on my neck, continuing to kiss my neck he slowly worked his way up to my underwear and took my thong off, slipping his fingers in i quietly moaned. Going in and out he caused me to moan even more as he continued to kiss my neck and leave hickeys trailing behind.

I was breathing heavily and so was Oliver, he too off his jacket and gave it to me as i slipped my thong back on. I put on his jacket then got up and went downstairs with him, "do you need a ride home?" he asked "no, i'm going home with indiana" i replied smiling then going over to indiana. "Hey" i said as Indiana turned then looked at me, "someone had fun" she laughed and i did as well.  "Can we go?" i asked and she just nodded then went to her car, getting in the passengers seat i went on my phone to see that Josh had texted me and apologized.

today 7:18 pm

josh?
hey, i'm sorry for
being a shitty boyfriend

mads🤥
okay? idgaf
read at 7:20

3rd person
as mads woke up the next morning she surprisingly felt good, getting up she brushed out her hair then turned on her shower. Wanting to post a few instagram photos since she hadn't in awhile she grabbed her phone then took some and posted them.

madelewis

❤️  💬  ↗️madslewis thriving rnliked by JoshRichards and Maddielol

❤️  💬  ↗️
madslewis thriving rn
liked by JoshRichards and Maddielol

lewis..babies
is that a hickey on her neck?
^^^
omg i think so
^^^
it is😗

indianamasara
gorgeous 💗
^^^
madslewis: all you babes

maddielol
bae:)💗

As Mads got out of the shower she got a knock at the door, drying off quickly then putting on a pair of sweatpants and Oliver's jacket she went downstairs to open the door. Opening it she saw no other then Josh richards standing at the door way, "is that a hickey in your photo?" he asked looking at her neck to see the many hickeys Oliver had left on her body. "What the fuckk" he said pacing, "Mads we just broke up!" he yelled "well to be fair, we broke up because you cheated on me.. also i can't hook up with someone but you can?" she asked laughing. "Oh my fucking god i hate you!" he shouted and Mads just shut the door. What he had said hurt her, she thought he loved her.. going upstairs she laid on her bed and cried. He hated her..

olivia's opinionsss
sorry for the short chapter ty for reading:)