17

3rd person
It had been about a month since Josh and Mads made up, they were good friends and everything was going well. Mads was happy as well and josh and they always hung out, posting tiktok's together and shit making their fans go crazy was always fun, they honestly enjoyed it. Getting up from her bed Mads looked at Josh, he was still asleep and had like all the blankets, picking out her clothes Mads had noticed that Josh's phone was blowing up, that was unusual because his notifications for instagram and tiktok are always off. Slowly going over to the side of her bed where Josh's phone was Mads peaked over to see that someone was texting Josh, she looked at the contact to see it was Nessa. Nessa Barrett. Clicking onto the text Mads read through them, she knew it was wrong but she needed to know what they were saying to each other. Going through the texts they were pretty normal till she got to what Nessa had texted Josh while she was reading them, the text had said "I miss you, when do you think we'll be able to hangout again?" then the text after that said "we could have some fun, i mean we still have feelings for each other" Mads heart sunk, putting the phone down Mads quietly grabbed her shoes and keys then went to her car. Driving off Mads went to Maddie's apartment building, walking straight in she went straight up to Maddie's apartment and knocked on the door. Opening the door Maddie saw Mads holding in tears, inviting Mads in Maddie grabbed some tissues then chocolate. Sitting on Maddie's bed Maddie had tried to come down Mads but nothing was working, rubbing her back playing with her hair, nothing.