4: New Dorm

Tanjiro POV

Tanjiro: "734. 734, 734..."   

Why did Nezuko have to go without me? And why is no one here?

Tanjiro was already tired. Do you wanna know why? I made him search his dorm for almost 20 minutes because I wanted him to come to my 'non existing' office. Kanao wanted to talk to me so she was also here. 

I was paired up with- 5057. They must be an old student. I should go to the principal's office for my problem.

Tanjiro: *knock knock *

Me in disguise: "Come in"

Tanjiro: "Good afternoon ma'am." *Sees a girl*

Wait.. Isn't that the girl on the stage who Zenitsu was talking to on the stage? Tch, whatever

Me in disguise: "You may sit."

Tanjiro: "Thank you."

Me in disguise: "Miss Tsuyuri, do you mind?"

Kanao: *Walks behind and sits on the sofa.*

Me in disguise: "What do you need Mr Kamado?"

Tanjiro: "I cannot find my dorm ma'am. "

Me in disguise: "Where did you search for it?"

Tanjiro: "Over there." *points somewhere*

Me in disguise: *Starts to laugh*

Tanjiro: "What's so funny?"

Me in disguise: "Y-you didn't see a-anyone there right??"

Tanjiro: "How did you-"

Me in disguise: "Those are the teachers' rooms."

Tanjiro: "O-oh. where can I find the students' dorms?"

That's embarrassing

Me in disguise: "For now, you can go sit on the sofa. I'll talk to you later."

Tanjiro: "Ok?"*Goes to sit on the sofa.*

Me in disguise: "Miss Tsuyuri, you may take a seat."

Kanao: *Magically reaches the chair* [  jk  ] *Sits on the chair in front of me*

Me in disguise: "Let me guess, you're here because you want a soundproof room...?"

Kanao: *Nods 1*

Me in disguise: "You can go to your room today. But come back tomorrow before the classes start. Bring Zenitsu with you too. We'll talk that time if it's okay with you."

Kanao: *Nods 2*

Me in disguise: "If you don't mind, can you show the young man his dorm room? I think he's your roommate."

Kanao: *Nods 3*

Me in disguise: "You both may leave."

Kanao: *Nods 4*  *Goes to Tanjiro*

Tanjiro: *Stands up*  "Thank you ma'am." *Leaves with his future girlfriend*

Me in disguise: *gets invisible*  *follows them*

A girl? I bet she'll now beg me to be her boyfriend. And did the dean say she was me roommate?

Kanao: *Takes him to the lift quitely*

Is this a dream? She did not even look or talk to me? It is not a bad thing, but it still feels weird. Seeing a girl so relaxed in front of me whom I don't know. 

Let's talk about when they reach the other building

Let's talk about when they reach the other building. Remember I'm still following them.

Kanao: *Preses 7th floor*

She hasn't even said a word. Is she mute? Could be as she didn't even speak in front of the dean...... OMG! Gotta admit, this college dorms are better than my old hotel.

 OMG! Gotta admit, this college dorms are better than my old hotel

No one is here either. Guess they all in their rooms.

Their journey till their was quite till they reached their dorms with Tanjiro thinking a lot of things in his brain.

Kanao: *Opens the door with the keys.*

I tried my best

I tried my best.

Tanjiro: "It's pretty huge. Can you just choose your room? I just want to get this over with."

Kanao: *Points at a room.*

Tanjiro: "Okay then. I'll be in my room."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Gosh! I got so tried on this. My neck started to ach badly. I'm going to sleep. Forgive me for any mistakes; I still didn't read it.

.

.

.

Sayonara