5: Shifting

30 minutes later-

Tanjiro just finished arranging his room. Now he just needed to shift his stuff. It was not going to be easy, as-

#1 There were 5 suitcases and bags in total. (For some reason)

#2 The beach was not so close.

Tanjiro thought of asking his roommate, but it could be weird because he doesn't know her name yet. They did not even have a proper conversation. But he didn't want to disturb anyone else. He didn't have a choice. I took this advantage. *insert evil laugh*

Tanjiro: *Walks towards Kanao's room* "Hey, you girl- " *Closes the door immediately* *Blushing furiously*

Kanao: *Comes out of the bathroom IN TOWEL* *Sees Tanjiro* *Controls her anger* *Looks at him with a irritated look* (I see. He is nothing like his sister. Mannerless idiot.)

10- 15 minutes later

This time Kanao comes out wearing a dress; Tanjiro was sitting on the couch, waiting for her. This time, to blush again after seeing her.

Tanjiro: (Why is she dressed up like this? Is she going somewhere?)

Kanao: "Sorry about earlier. Did you need something?"

Tanjiro: "Ah, yes. I needed to bring my stuff up here. I was wondering if you could help." (So she isn't mute.)

Kanao: *Nods*

Tanjiro: "Where are you going?" He still has that cold tone.

Kanao: "You didn't know? The college is throwing a party for the new academic session ." She says while putting on her shoes.

Tanjiro: "After bringing my stuff here, could you wait for me. I don't know the way."

Kanao: "Sure, but you need to hurry." (I'm in charge of the party. But I'm sure Otouto(younger brother) can handle for some time. I'll just message him.)

They reach the beach house-

Kanao asks Tanjiro for the key. He got suspicious on this question, but gave it. Kanao takes two suitcases; Tanjiro takes two bags and one suitcases. They had a quiet journey till their rooms. After reaching, Kanao excuses herself to the bathroom while Tanjiro changes. 

10 minutes later Tanjiro comes out and sees Kanao waiting for him.

Tanjiro: "I guess we can go now" *showing off*

Kanao: "Do you have the dorm keys? I gave them to you on the way here."

Tanjiro: "Why would I keep them? They're probably in the laundry inside my pant pockets."

Kanao: "WHAT?! HOW COULD YOU BE SO CARELESS?!"

Tanjiro: "I don't keep that kind of stuff. Lets just go already."

Kanao: "If you say so. But keep them with yourself next time."

They leave their dorms. In the elevator, Tanjiro starts a conversation.

Tanjiro: "I didn't get your name."

Kanao: "You can ask anyone here. But if you want to know, it's Kanao."

Tanjiro: (That sounds so familiar... And what did she mean by 'ask anyone' tch whatever)

2,000 years later-

Kanao: "You can go in now Tanjiro."

Tanjiro: *Goes in*

He forgot about taking Kanao with him. She didn't mind it as she had other job. Like helping her brother.

Zenitsu: "Nee san, you are here. I can finally leave." *Hands her the register.*

Kanao: "Sorry I took so long. The new guy needed help."

Zenitsu: "That reminded me, isn't the new guy Tanjiro?"

Kanao: *Nods* "You should get going, your girlfriend is waiting."

Zenitsu: *blushes* "OK FINE! Bye."

Kanao: (He's so cute. Oh yeah! I should concentrate on work.) "Your name please."

???: "Ume" No one is bad here, she's just a student from Kanao's class.

Kanao: *checks the register* "You can go in Ume" *Marks her name* "Next please-"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So, I know I haven't being posting. I have the best reason for that. I HAVE NO REASON, TBH! In the next chapter, we will see a little (or more) of Zennezu.

.

.

.

.

Sayonara.