8: Before Class

RINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! 

"WHAT WAS THAT!!" the new boy shouted as he woke up. 'I didn't set a alarm.'  "Tanjiro kun, please get ready for the first day. You don't wanna be late, right?" a voice said from across the door. "Uhh, Kanao senpai? Is that you?"

"..." no response.

He walked towards the door. When he opened it he was ABOUT to bump into someone. She was holding a tray of food which was almost gonna spill. "Oh, you're awake. I made breakfast us." "Umm... I'm not hungry."

'A approach to get close. Pftt, that's not gonna work on me.' 

"Oh... I'll leave it on the table then. You can take if you want." She said as she left to her room. ( BTW, Kanao already took a walk outside)

Tanjiro's POV

'She's not different. She's the same. Has a crush on me and is trying to get close. But... She didn't blush while handing me the tray. It's probably makeup, I shouldn't think much. I'll just go get ready'   I walked towards my room and started to take out my clothes.

(30 minutes before class-)

After showering, I felt hungry. I don't know how to cook though. Should I just take the one senpai made? NO! That would be weird. But she did say I could eat it later....

'Health comes first!'

A little bit of  background information-

Miss head girl had to reach early at my office (if you remember) for some talk. So she was not in the dorm and would directly go to class. Mr. Agatsuma was also present there because yes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Time skip~

I was excited for my first day but when I reached the hallway, I felt many eyes on me. I smelt affection, jealousy, and different kind of smells. A few girls were trying to approach me; I walked towards the bathroom. Luckily, it was close. I splashed my face with water to wake up again. 'This is now my everyday life. I'll get used to it today or tomorrow.'  Thinking so, I took out my hat, sun glasses and mask. 

Later when I came out of the bathroom, I checked my phone. 'Oh shit!' I ran everywhere searching for my classroom. Then I saw Inosuke walking casually into a room. I was aware that both of us were in the same class. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

There you go! A new chapter to read. I have already decided the storyline for this story so it may only have a few chapters(or not).

.

.

.

.

Sayonara