6: New Year

My POV

Nezuko: *Runs up to Kanao* "Kanao san! if your here, Onii chan must be here too. Right?"

Kanao: "Yeah he's somewhere inside."

Nezuko: "Arigato!" *Goes to find her brother*

Tanjiro POV

'AsK aNyOnE hErE'. Who does she think she is? A celebrity? She's just probably trying to get my attention. But what if she wasn't lying? I'll just ask someone here. There's this quiet guy beside me, I should ask him. I'll be honest, he looked like the center of attention for most of the girls present here. He also felt quite familiar.

Tanjiro: "Ex cuse me, can you tell me the girl with the side ponytail's name? She has a butterfly hair clip on her hair."

???: "Oh, you must be a new student."

Tanjiro: "Uhh, yeah, how does that matter?"

???: "Wait, are you Kamado Tanjiro?"

Tanjiro: "Yes..."

???: "First let me introduce myself, I'm Asahi Imai. Do you remember me now?" 

Tanjiro: "No but, can you just answer my question"

Asahi: "I'm sorry, I actually don't study here. I was invited as a guest. But by looking at her, I could tell you that she is one of the most beautiful girls in this college who is not taken. But why do you want to know? Did she catch your attention?"

After he asked that, for some reason I suddenly remembered when I saw her in the towel. I felt the blood burn inside my cheek. I was going to deny his question, but then his phone rang.

Asahi: "Oh, sorry. I need to take this. It could be a emergency"

Tanjiro: "Sure" *walks away*

I wanted to get out of there anyway. But I just realised, 'Asahi Imai' Oh shi- he's the new model for my new song! This is bad! I just made a complete fool of myself.

Then someone hugged me from behind. By the sent I could tell who it was,

Tanjiro: "What happened Nezuko?"

Nezuko: *Gets off him* "Nothing! I just wanted to ask if you were enjoying the party."

Tanjiro: "Now that you're here, I really am enjoying."

Nezuko: "I actually have something to ask. The hospital, you are giving it to the *****...?"

Tanjiro: "Uhh.. yes. The writer had a little change of script. She said I can concentrate on my singing career now."

Nezuko: "Good for you then. And I also heard that Kanao san is your new roommate. Right now you're like the luckiest guy here."

Tanjiro: "Nezuko, who is Kanao?"

Nezuko: "Your roommate, one of the most beautiful girls in this college or the world, one of my best friends and the head girl."

Zenitsu: "NEZUKOOOOOO!!! *Hugs her* I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU FOR 10 MINUTES NOW! KANAO TOLD ME YOU WERE HERE!

Tanjiro's face was looking like it just came out of the oven when he heard Nezuko say it. 'RED' to be exact.

SHE'S THE HEAD GIRL?! THAT MEANS I SAW THE FREAKING HEAD GIRL IN A TOWEL!? NO WONDER EVERYONE KNOWS HER HERE!? SHE WASN'T LYING?! TODAY, I'M LIVING A NIGHTMARE!

Nezuko: "Onii chan, do you have a fever or something? Should I take you to Tamayo sama?"

Tanjiro: "I'm okay Nezuko, I am just tired. I'll be going then."