9: First day

"INOSUKE!!" he shouted.

"Umm, who tf are you?" Mr. pretty boy dreamed in confusion. 'Oh right!' "It's me, Tanjiro." "OK... AND WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING THAT?" "I thought you knew that, I mean you are a pretty boy here..."

"Do you plan on standing there till the class ends Mr. Hashibira? I don't mind, if so." said Miss Kocho. The younger, shorter and scarier one (yss)

"COMING!" Inosuke suddenly disappeared and was next seen only on his seat. Tanjiro was now alone outide the class and havind no choice he politely said "Ma'am, may I come in?" "You may, but please take off your hat and mask. Not allowed." "Ma'am but, I- "

Tanjiro think!!

"I HAVE CANCER!! I'M SORRY!" he shouted. Shinobu thought he was lying but she softened. "I'm sorry. Please take a seat next to..... her." Shinobu pointed towards HER sitting next to Zenitsu. 

Nezuko!!

He went to take his seat beside Nezuko but then, "Mr. Kamado, not there, behind her."

Great! It's Kanao again!

"EVERYONE OPEN PAGE 6 IN YOUR BOOKS!"

There was only one noise filling the room, The pages. And then suddenly, it was silent. 

"Alright, who'd like to volunteer?" their teacher asked innocently

"Alright, who'd like to volunteer?" their teacher asked innocently. A few people raised their hands. 

"Nezuko, How about you?" "Yes ma'am!" But before she could say anything, her brother stood up and shouted, "NO!" 

All eyes were at him. Why did he say that?

Ask all of your questions here. Why did I not upload for a long time or, why is the chapter so short? I am ready to give the most reasonable answers.

Bai