Banter at first sight!

People say vampires are ruthless,  indeed they are. Do they also have a heart? Well keeping aside the romantic part they are indeed great enemies to werevolves.

Such an enmity between Karan and Vaibhav was a reason for the death of thousands of innocent people. The hatred between them proceeded to an extent that Karan took admission to the same University where Vaibhav was pursuing his engineering course.

Day-1

In the university a buzz was created about the new guy.

Girl 1- Tune dekha uss naye ladke ko?
Girl 2- Hnn yrr, he is so hot!
Girl 1- I am telling you use dekh k n mujhe Greek god vali feeling aa rhi hai...
Girl 2- Tujhe kya lagta hai vo kisi se baat karega?
Girl 1- Let's see karna toh padega

Tejasswi's best and only friend in the college Nisha was talking to her about this guy

Nisha- Tujhe pata hai there's a new guy in the university!

Teja- Hnn kuch ladkiyon ko baat karte suna toh tha.

Nisha- Would you like to see him?

Teja- Nisha! You know n main yahan apni degree lene aai hu padhne aai hu . Aur vaise bhi I don't have any interest in love and all!

Nisha- Tu apne past ko leke kab tak baithi rahegi yrrr!

(Tejasswi had a terrible relationship because of which she restrained herself from falling for anyone.)

Teja- It's not about my past. Agar mujhe kabhi sachha pyaar hona hoga n toh main khud bhi rok nhi paungi apne aap ko to fall  for that person.

While talking they were proceeding to their class and just then a tall guy,good physique bumped into them. It was none other than Karan

Teja- Oh god! Dekhke chal nhi sakte kya? Mere saare notes gira diye.

Karan- I am so sorry! Let me help.

Teja- No need! phle kaam bigado phir help karke mahaan bano.

Karan- whoa! I was just trying to help itna lecture dene ki zarurat nhi thi.

(As she got up picking up all her notes Karan was stunned with her beauty. Tejasswi was looking gorgeous)

Teja- Will you please excuse me now? Meri class hai I need to go!

Karan- (fumbles) ye..yeah..yeah... Sure . Karan Kundra by the way! (Extends the hand in hope of a greet)

Teja- (rolls her eyes) Whatever! (and walks away)

Karan in his mind- Did she just give me attitude. Ek aisa banda jiska charm har ladki par chalta hai, vo ispe kaise nhi chala! She'll be a tough nut to crack!

(Just then he sees Vaibhav and follows him)

Vaibhav went in the class and Karan too.

Vaibhav was searching for a place to sit and he saw teja sitting alone as he was proceeding karan saw it and rushed and sat down near Teja.

Teja was astonished and furious at the same time.

Teja- What the hell are you doing here? Tum mujhe follow kar rhe ho?

Karan- aree no.....
(She didn't let him complete the sentence)

Teja- ohh achha uss lecture n tumhara ego hurt kar diya toh tum yahan mujhse badla lene aaye ho?

Karan- Do you even let people speak? Khud hi questions puch ke unhe khud hi answer karne k talent hai tumhare paas!

Teja- Ok go ahead explain!

Karan- So the scene is ki mujhe koi khali jagah nhi dikh rhi thi isliye I came here tum hi dekh lo koi seat khali hai?

(Teja looked around and found that the room was filled and there wasn't any vacant seat)

Teja- Ok fine! Why don't you exchange places with Nisha? ( Nisha was sitting with her boyfriend Sid)

Just when she was proceeding to call Nisha the professor entered. She had no choice and it was the rule of the university the seat you sit in the first day will be your permanent seat till you get the degree.

Teja in her mind- Oh god! Kahan phas gyi main ab issi ke saath baithna padega.

Karan in his mind- Tu toh phas gyi......

Everyone was paying attention in the class when the professor slipped and fell headlong and started bleeding. Everyone rushed to him and tried picking him up. Karan on the other hand could smell blood.

Karan in his mind- Oh  shit! It....It.... it's blo...blood. I need to get out of here.

He rushed to the washroom teja observed him.

Teja- Why he is being like this? Something's wrong I need to check.

She followed him to the bathroom.

What do you think she would have seen out there? Is it Karan as a vampire?

Stay tuned.