Do we have a future together?

Hey people! I am so sorry for the late update but I am having my boards due to which it is difficult to think about this and write. But here's the awaited part. I hope you like it✌️

Karan rushed to Anaya's house.

Karan- Anaya! Kahan hai tu?

Anaya- Karan up to room! Hurry up!

Karan- room?

He rushed to the room and found a script kinda thing on the bed which looked really old.

Karan- ye kya hai? Koi ved puran hai kya( laughing)

Anaya- It's not funny Karan padh ise jaldi!

Karan started reading it and he was beyond shocked!

The script stated that a vampire is almost a dead man or a woman. The cure can definitely turn him into a human but not completely.

What did it mean by not completely?

It meant a short life span, with no kids of thier own!

Karan was heartbroken. He got a flashback of Teja and him talking about life ahead, talking about growing old, having kids, playing with them and what not. He at the first place did not wanted to let Teja go down the misery, which she didn't deserve. While he was just thinking about it his phone rang. It was Teja. He tried to control his emotions and picked up the call.

Teja- Hii babyyyyy!!!!!

Karan- Hn Teja bol n!

Teja- where are you?

Karan- main Anaya k ghar p hu! Kyu kya hua?

Teja- nothing I was just missing you!

Karan- baby! Abhi toh ghar chorr k aaya tha main tujhe!

Teja- hn I know but........ You know once we get married n we will spend all our life together. And vaise bhi you are toh immortal. So you are gonna be there with me forever.

Karan couldn't control his voice cracked.

Karan- yea...yeah..... yeah sweety. Definitely.

Teja noticed this.

Teja- baby are you crying! What happened? Maine kuch zyada bol diya kya???

After not getting any reply she said.

Teja- Karan! Karan! Please don't scare me. Batao kya hua hai! Ok leave it I am coming there!

Without listening to Karan she cut the call.

Karan couldn't control and broke down realising he made a mistake by coming into this girl's life. He ruined a bubbly, sweet and careless Teja. Anaya tried to calm him down but she wasn't successful.
There's a thing vampires seldom breakdown. When they feel something hovering over their heart and when it gets heavy it's only then, they decide to take it all out.
Anaya haven't seen this vulnerable side of his since the only time his dear friend died. At that point of time Kiara was there to calm him down but right now what should she do? She was just thinking about this when Teja entered. She saw Karan on the ground crying his eyes out.

She immediately went to him hugged him, kissed him on his forehead and tried to calm him down.

Teja- Karan calm down. Look I am here! And I am sorry I shouldn't have said that.

Karan relaxed and said.

Karan- It wasn't about what you said Teja. It was about me. I have only brought problems to your life since I have entered. Nor did I once felt that I made you happy. I am sorry for ruining your life.

Teja- what is wrong with you? Why are you even thinking all this! First of all you haven't ruined my life. You have made it as beautiful as it could be. And secondly who said this to you that you didn't made me happy even once. You being around me, makes me happiest, don't you know that?

Karan- I know but don't you think we don't have a future a together?

Teja- are you planning to go away again? Tujhe koi aur mil gyi kya? You said you won't leave again! Liar!

Karan- I don't have any other option sweety. I would make your life miserable. And don't worry koi aur nhi mili hai mujhe. This man right here was, is and always be yours.

Teja- Then what's the matter??

Anaya- The matter is this! ( While showing her the script)

Teja read the whole script. And went to Karan to sit beside him.

Teja- So are you planning to take the cure?

Karan- I don't know. I really wanted to have a life with you, just like the one you imagined. But, I think a Vampire cannot lead a normal life.

Teja- you can!

Karan- Didn't you read the script Teja? It clearly states that if I turn into a human neither we are gonna have kids, nor a long life with you! How can I do that!

Teja- yeah I know I said that I wanna have kids but did I specifically mentioned they should be my blood! I mean we can adopt one. Isn't it?

Karan- ok that's one solution but what about the short life I am gonna have?

Teja- You don't worry about that Mr. Kundrra. Every moment from now on that we spend together will make you feel like a year. We would make so many memories that it would become difficult for you to remember.

Karan was emotional. Never in his life after turning into a Vampire did he think that he will be able to witness a love like this. The selfless love this girl has for him needs to be protected.
He hugged her and said.

Karan- Thank god for you! I love you!

Teja- I love you too baby!

They parted.

Teja- when will you take up the cure?

Anaya- It needs to be taken on the night of full moon.

Teja- oh you mean day after tomorrow.

Karan- Yeah!

Teja- don't worry everything's gonna be fine.

Karan- yeah till I have you beside me. I know I am gonna be okay.

Teja- Always and Forever.

What will happen on the full moon night?
I know this was a short one but I just felt like writing.

Stay tuned for the next part.